Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Fun gay bars in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Fun gay bars in Geneva
Hello!

Is there any gay bar in Geneva where to dance like crazy and have fun? Its been a long time since i havent been to a gay bar and whenever i have been to one its always been great fun!!
Thanks very much :hehe:

Chelo

The text you are quoting:
Hello!

Is there any gay bar in Geneva where to dance like crazy and have fun? Its been a long time since i havent been to a gay bar and whenever i have been to one its always been great fun!!
Thanks very much :hehe:

Chelo
cheloMar 3, 2009 @ 00:01

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1987 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Fun gay bars in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Chelo,

Probably you won't expect a reply to your post like ... a year and month later :) but here go my two cents ... even when I am quite new in Geneva.

The most of the gay/gay-friendly places in this city are the kind of place where you would sit and chat with your friends while having a drink ... For wild party dancing, I would recommend either the weetamix parties in Vernier, electronic style and testosterone audience, or the 360 parties ...

Either gay or non-gay, partying here can be fun, but it is not the same as in Home ...

Pascual

Hi Chelo,

Probably you won't expect a reply to your post like ... a year and month later :) but here go my two cents ... even when I am quite new in Geneva.

The most of the gay/gay-friendly places in this city are the kind of place where you would sit and chat with your friends while having a drink ... For wild party dancing, I would recommend either the weetamix parties in Vernier, electronic style and testosterone audience, or the 360 parties ...

Either gay or non-gay, partying here can be fun, but it is not the same as in Home ...

Pascual

Pasqual E, Apr 21, 2010 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Fun gay bars in Geneva
Post 2

i haven't come across a real gay bar in GVA (not like the ones you find in Scandinavia anyway), but then, i haven't been looking either! there are lots of gay-friendly bars though, like Scandale on rue de Lausanne.

i haven't come across a real gay bar in GVA (not like the ones you find in Scandinavia anyway), but then, i haven't been looking either! there are lots of gay-friendly bars though, like Scandale on rue de Lausanne.

Minda, Apr 21, 2010 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1987 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form