Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Good grief-Gaddafi Calls for JIHAD Against Switzerland

3 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Good grief-Gaddafi Calls for JIHAD Against Switzerland
Post 1

Bloody stupid, as everyone is issuing these jihads 2 a penny can we not dig up richard the lion heart and start the crusades again!

The text you are quoting:

Bloody stupid, as everyone is issuing these jihads 2 a penny can we not dig up richard the lion heart and start the crusades again!

peaky, Feb 26, 2010 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The Crusades you say?

One angry dad speaks and you put the whole Islamic world (see below) in to one basket...tisk tisk!!!! Surely you can do better than that............?

FYI-The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes.

Doesn't leave many of us out really!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be hatin!!  this is not a hate site...OR a date site.Smile

Chill, peace and love bro.

The Crusades you say?

One angry dad speaks and you put the whole Islamic world (see below) in to one basket...tisk tisk!!!! Surely you can do better than that............?

FYI-The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes.

Doesn't leave many of us out really!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be hatin!!  this is not a hate site...OR a date site.Smile

Chill, peace and love bro.

bookworm, Feb 26, 2010 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I dont think Gaddafi has very much influence in the Islamic worldwide community. I think/hope most can realise hes a bit nuts.

Then again there has been a few nutty people of late who have suggested such jihad nonsense and some have followed. Fingers crossed no one follows his advice!  

I dont think Gaddafi has very much influence in the Islamic worldwide community. I think/hope most can realise hes a bit nuts.

Then again there has been a few nutty people of late who have suggested such jihad nonsense and some have followed. Fingers crossed no one follows his advice!  

john gallagher, Feb 26, 2010 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form