Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Heard of Omi residences?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Heard of Omi residences?

Hi there,

I am looking for a serviced apartments for a Month starting May, I came across this website http://omiresidences.com/en/downtown-residence-geneva and they can offer me an apartment for 2'200 in Downtown Geneva.

Has any heard of this business? Have you stayed there? I cannot find any reviews online.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I am looking for a serviced apartments for a Month starting May, I came across this website http://omiresidences.com/en/downtown-residence-geneva and they can offer me an apartment for 2'200 in Downtown Geneva.

Has any heard of this business? Have you stayed there? I cannot find any reviews online.

Thanks

nicolien vApr 16, 2013 @ 16:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2620 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Heard of Omi residences?
Post 1

Never heard of them - but do note that their definition of "Downtown Geneva" is a bit off. That apartment is in Champel/south end of Plain Palais area. Still good transport links, but not what I would consider 'downtown'.

Never heard of them - but do note that their definition of "Downtown Geneva" is a bit off. That apartment is in Champel/south end of Plain Palais area. Still good transport links, but not what I would consider 'downtown'.

Fionnuala O, Apr 16, 2013 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

An I just saw their office is outside Lausanne - you need to check/insist on a local person on call for any issues.

An I just saw their office is outside Lausanne - you need to check/insist on a local person on call for any issues.

Fionnuala O, Apr 16, 2013 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Are you taking that apartment they offered? Thanks!

Are you taking that apartment they offered? Thanks!

cassarah s, Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Also never heard of them. But I guess they look too professional to be scam, and they offer apts in several places in Romandie. Best thing would to be able to visit. Because in the pictures the apts look WAY bigger than the offered 20m2. Although i should say they look nice and fancy.

Also never heard of them. But I guess they look too professional to be scam, and they offer apts in several places in Romandie. Best thing would to be able to visit. Because in the pictures the apts look WAY bigger than the offered 20m2. Although i should say they look nice and fancy.

wanessa, Apr 28, 2013 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I live in OMI Residence next to HUG ! Its a nice quite place, well furnished, housekeeping is node once per week and have everything whatever you might need nearby . Only parking spots missing ... the rest I like. 

I live in OMI Residence next to HUG ! Its a nice quite place, well furnished, housekeeping is node once per week and have everything whatever you might need nearby . Only parking spots missing ... the rest I like. 

Emiliya P, Apr 29, 2013 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2620 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form