Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Hiking boots

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hiking boots
Hi,

I need a pair of new hiking boots. Where is a good place to buy in Geneva (as close to CERN as possible)?
The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I need a pair of new hiking boots. Where is a good place to buy in Geneva (as close to CERN as possible)?

Patrick ASep 14, 2009 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2872 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hiking boots
Post 1
 Not close to CERN I'm afraid, but the best outdoor shop I've found in Geneva is Cactus in Carouge. www.cactus-sports.ch and rue du Pont Neuf 4, 1227 Carouge.
 Not close to CERN I'm afraid, but the best outdoor shop I've found in Geneva is Cactus in Carouge. www.cactus-sports.ch and rue du Pont Neuf 4, 1227 Carouge.
GenevaRower, Oct 12, 2009 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hiking boots
Post 2
 Look out for Sales in big Shops like Manor, Ochsner, that is if you are not too much in a hurry :D

Also, there is a terrific on-line place : www.sportcheck.com which is in German but they deliver for free in Switzerland, gook bargains with this 1.
 Look out for Sales in big Shops like Manor, Ochsner, that is if you are not too much in a hurry :D

Also, there is a terrific on-line place : www.sportcheck.com which is in German but they deliver for free in Switzerland, gook bargains with this 1.
Matina S, Oct 12, 2009 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2872 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form