Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Homeopathy doctor in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Homeopathy doctor in Geneva

Hello, can anyone suggest a doctor who practices homeopathy in Geneva? Thanks a million!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, can anyone suggest a doctor who practices homeopathy in Geneva? Thanks a million!

Ana Paula SMay 6, 2015 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

20 Replies | 2280 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Homeopathy doctor in Geneva
Post 1

Hi Ana Paula,

I suggest you have a look at this thread: http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/Homeopathic-doctor-in-Geneva-218769.htm

It contains many useful posts which explain why homeopathy doesn't work at all.

And if still you want to throw your money away, it also contains a few links to find shamans and quack doctors practicing withcraft -- I mean, homeopathy.

Hi Ana Paula,

I suggest you have a look at this thread: http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/Homeopathic-doctor-in-Geneva-218769.htm

And if still you want to throw your money away, it also contains a few links to find shamans and quack doctors practicing withcraft -- I mean, homeopathy.

TheOmegaMan, May 10, 2015 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Ana Paula,

May 10, 15 16:26

You should just read a really, really small part of thread, then it will be more effective.

You should just read a really, really small part of thread, then it will be more effective.

Andy C, May 10, 2015 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

It certaily works....Smile

It certaily works....Smile

Sari W, May 10, 2015 @ 23:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Homeopathy really works...!! 

I have experienced myself.

It's quite different from Allopathy but we can't say it's useless.

Homeopathy really works...!! 

I have experienced myself.

It's quite different from Allopathy but we can't say it's useless.

Sumit Thapliyal, May 10, 2015 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

It works do not listen to those men..

i know a good onein Gex much cheaper then Geneva...

Dr.Barbut Bruno

Gex

you find more information on the web

Good luck

sari

It works do not listen to those men..

i know a good onein Gex much cheaper then Geneva...

Dr.Barbut Bruno

Gex

you find more information on the web

Good luck

sari

Sari W, May 10, 2015 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Sari, Sumit,

Not only empiric tests have shown no efficacity of homeopathy, but modern chemistry and physics tell us that it is impossible for it to work.

Now, I imagine that you say so because you were sick and after taking an homeopathic pill you felt better.

Since the pill contained literally nothing effective, I'd like you to ask yourself one question: what made you feel better? 

You don't need to answer on the forum, just think about it -- and use your brain. Smile

Hi Sari, Sumit,

Not only empiric tests have shown no efficacity of homeopathy, but modern chemistry and physics tell us that it is impossible for it to work.

Now, I imagine that you say so because you were sick and after taking an homeopathic pill you felt better.

Since the pill contained literally nothing effective, I'd like you to ask yourself one question: what made you feel better? 

You don't need to answer on the forum, just think about it -- and use your brain. Smile

TheOmegaMan, May 13, 2015 @ 22:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Dear TheOmegaMan,

Science is an evolving subject....I am sure you will agree.

lot of times, current world science says no to the things which is doesn;t understnad or is able to prove theritiically and later on the same conncept becomes a fact for science....you know there are mutiple such examples... :)

talking about Medicine, this in it self is a very huge market and there are multiple factors why Alopathic medecin lobby doesn;t want any alternative medicine to flurish.

I am not a big suppporter of Homeopathy as I myself understnad that the chances of corruption are more here due to the comparitvly lenient structure.

but the point I want to mention here is that it is not ineffective.

Homepathy has both positive and negative affects. also it has very serious positive and negative affects. if not taken in the right quantity, Homepathy medicines can cause Kidney/Liver failure as well due to the high level of potency, concentration and presence of heavy metals. 

Hope I was able to put forward my thought in a nice manner.

regards,

Sumit

Dear TheOmegaMan,

Science is an evolving subject....I am sure you will agree.

lot of times, current world science says no to the things which is doesn;t understnad or is able to prove theritiically and later on the same conncept becomes a fact for science....you know there are mutiple such examples... :)

talking about Medicine, this in it self is a very huge market and there are multiple factors why Alopathic medecin lobby doesn;t want any alternative medicine to flurish.

I am not a big suppporter of Homeopathy as I myself understnad that the chances of corruption are more here due to the comparitvly lenient structure.

but the point I want to mention here is that it is not ineffective.

Homepathy has both positive and negative affects. also it has very serious positive and negative affects. if not taken in the right quantity, Homepathy medicines can cause Kidney/Liver failure as well due to the high level of potency, concentration and presence of heavy metals. 

Hope I was able to put forward my thought in a nice manner.

regards,

Sumit

Sumit Thapliyal, May 13, 2015 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Thank you very much Sari! 

Thank you very much Sari! 

Ana Paula S, May 13, 2015 @ 23:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Is it possible to delet a message on the forum???

Thanks

Thanks

Sari W, May 14, 2015 @ 09:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Thanks

May 14, 15 09:35

Yes, go to the foot of the post concerned and look for the “Reply” button.  The “Delete” button is further along on the right.

Let me know if you need more help.

R.

Yes, go to the foot of the post concerned and look for the “Reply” button.  The “Delete” button is further along on the right.

Let me know if you need more help.

R.

Ritchie, May 14, 2015 @ 10:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Dear Sumit,

> current world science says no to the things which is doesn;t understnad

This is not true.  Sorry, but anyone saying this doesn't know how Science works.

> and later on the same conncept becomes a fact for science

Homeopathy has been trying to find evidence for 200 years and has always failed.

> talking about Medicine, this in it self is a very huge market and there are multiple factors why Alopathic medecin lobby doesn;t want any alternative medicine to flurish

We're talking about Science here, not lobbies: a molecule X has an effect Y regardless of the fact that a lobby agrees or not.  Besides, there are also Homeo medicine lobbies.

> also it has very serious positive and negative affects. if not taken in the right quantity, Homepathy medicines can cause Kidney/Liver failure as well due to the high level of potency, concentration and presence of heavy metals.

Um, no.  Homeopathy is water so it cannot have any of the effects you're talking about; it doesn't contain any heavy metal neither (or, for that matter, any other component).  Do you have any sources for that?

> Hope I was able to put forward my thought in a nice manner.

You sure did.

Dear Sumit,

This is not true.  Sorry, but anyone saying this doesn't know how Science works.

Homeopathy has been trying to find evidence for 200 years and has always failed.

> talking about Medicine, this in it self is a very huge market and there are multiple factors why Alopathic medecin lobby doesn;t want any alternative medicine to flurish

We're talking about Science here, not lobbies: a molecule X has an effect Y regardless of the fact that a lobby agrees or not.  Besides, there are also Homeo medicine lobbies.

> also it has very serious positive and negative affects. if not taken in the right quantity, Homepathy medicines can cause Kidney/Liver failure as well due to the high level of potency, concentration and presence of heavy metals.

Um, no.  Homeopathy is water so it cannot have any of the effects you're talking about; it doesn't contain any heavy metal neither (or, for that matter, any other component).  Do you have any sources for that?

You sure did.

TheOmegaMan, May 14, 2015 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Dear Sumit,

You sure did.

May 14, 15 12:24

Deat TOM,

1. Sorry, but I think you are not clear on how science definies a fact. only things that can be proved mathamatically are considered facts in science. unless clear rationale/logic is not proved, it is not considered as fact.  

2. Please read more about Homeopathy, also on how the medicines are made and if ever Metals are used or not. there is substantial information on net.

It;s easy to say something doesn;t exist if we have not experienced it but this will not change the factual existance of that being.

I suggest that you read more on this and may be take a Homepathy medicine once/twice. your opinion might change... :)

Deat TOM,

1. Sorry, but I think you are not clear on how science definies a fact. only things that can be proved mathamatically are considered facts in science. unless clear rationale/logic is not proved, it is not considered as fact.  

2. Please read more about Homeopathy, also on how the medicines are made and if ever Metals are used or not. there is substantial information on net.

It;s easy to say something doesn;t exist if we have not experienced it but this will not change the factual existance of that being.

I suggest that you read more on this and may be take a Homepathy medicine once/twice. your opinion might change... :)

Sumit Thapliyal, May 19, 2015 @ 01:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi ! here sending you a link of one i like :

https://yellow.local.ch/fr/d/Geneve/1208/Homeopathie/Gans-Rebmann-Greta-QGLbaMAcS2QJOpztvBNzxg

Myself I would not spending my energy in discussion whether homeopathy works or not :)

Hi ! here sending you a link of one i like :

https://yellow.local.ch/fr/d/Geneve/1208/Homeopathie/Gans-Rebmann-Greta-QGLbaMAcS2QJOpztvBNzxg

Myself I would not spending my energy in discussion whether homeopathy works or not :)

aichee h, May 19, 2015 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Since we insist on beating a dead horse, this just in last week...

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jun/03/australian-doctors-told-not-to-prescribe-homeopathic-items-as-they-do-nothing

Since we insist on beating a dead horse, this just in last week...

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jun/03/australian-doctors-told-not-to-prescribe-homeopathic-items-as-they-do-nothing

Paul D, Jun 12, 2015 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

When someone asks for a doctor, you reply ...you do know someone or you dont...I dont think any one of us have the right to advice what works and what doesnt. 

When someone asks for a doctor, you reply ...you do know someone or you dont...I dont think any one of us have the right to advice what works and what doesnt. 

beeps, Jun 13, 2015 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Jun 13, 15 13:22

Quite the opposite: that's exactly what a forum is for.

Quite the opposite: that's exactly what a forum is for.

TheOmegaMan, Jun 24, 2015 @ 20:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

yes, i agree but only if Ana Paula S's question was something like 'What do you guys think of Homeopathy?'...in this case it wasn't. Her question was crystal clear.

yes, i agree but only if Ana Paula S's question was something like 'What do you guys think of Homeopathy?'...in this case it wasn't. Her question was crystal clear.

beeps, Jun 24, 2015 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Salute...Impressive replies..!!!

Salute...Impressive replies..!!!

Sumit Thapliyal, Jun 24, 2015 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Amazing. So if I would ask - Where can I buy a gun to blow mr.X brains out - you would reply "ah there is a great arms store there and there" - iso of saying "you bleeding id**t - don't shoot somebody"? Interesting

Amazing. So if I would ask - Where can I buy a gun to blow mr.X brains out - you would reply "ah there is a great arms store there and there" - iso of saying "you bleeding id**t - don't shoot somebody"? Interesting

martin, Jun 25, 2015 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

You win ! But just that you know, i would say I am sorry mate, i dont know any, even if i do.

You win ! But just that you know, i would say I am sorry mate, i dont know any, even if i do.

beeps, Jun 25, 2015 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
20 Replies | 2280 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form