Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Joining a volleyball team/group

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Joining a volleyball team/group
Hey,

I used to play volleyball (indoors and beach) and would like to get back into the game in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

Would love to join a team and do some friendly matches,etc... Any clues on how and where I could join a women's team?

Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Hey,

I used to play volleyball (indoors and beach) and would like to get back into the game in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

Would love to join a team and do some friendly matches,etc... Any clues on how and where I could join a women's team?

Thanks!
cmv8183Jun 21, 2009 @ 14:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Joining a volleyball team/group
Post 1
hello,

for indoor, at which level would you like to play ? in geneva they are teams from relax (very casual championship, mixed or women) to LNB (the 2nd swiss level championship).

for beach volleyball, look at www.beach-romandie.ch, there is a list of tournaments and players, we will start to play in evaux when the wind will stop to blow ...

cheers,

pika
hello,

for indoor, at which level would you like to play ? in geneva they are teams from relax (very casual championship, mixed or women) to LNB (the 2nd swiss level championship).

for beach volleyball, look at www.beach-romandie.ch, there is a list of tournaments and players, we will start to play in evaux when the wind will stop to blow ...

cheers,

pika
Pika, Jun 23, 2009 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Joining a volleyball team/group
Post 2

Hi I'm Peter. I just posted a new event for volleyball. Take a look and I hope you can come along. Cheers

Hi I'm Peter. I just posted a new event for volleyball. Take a look and I hope you can come along. Cheers

Peter B, Nov 10, 2009 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form