Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Liste de Mariage / Wedding Registry

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Liste de Mariage / Wedding Registry

Does anyone know of stores in Geneva that offer "American style" wedding registries?  Under pressure from my guests, I have registered at Manor but wanted to know if there are other options...

On a related note, is this custom not practiced here?

Thank you for your advice!

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know of stores in Geneva that offer "American style" wedding registries?  Under pressure from my guests, I have registered at Manor but wanted to know if there are other options...

On a related note, is this custom not practiced here?

Thank you for your advice!

hsfaichMar 17, 2010 @ 15:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3335 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Liste de Mariage / Wedding Registry
Post 1

We did ours at Village, a little shop near Rive. They have beautiful stuff but it is a little complicated and they don't really speak English. Globus do it as well, we were pretty impressed with what they offered. I don't think it's a very Swiss thing to do though...

We did ours at Village, a little shop near Rive. They have beautiful stuff but it is a little complicated and they don't really speak English. Globus do it as well, we were pretty impressed with what they offered. I don't think it's a very Swiss thing to do though...

Tim G, Mar 19, 2010 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I think it is ! We did ours at HotelPlan for our honey moon (you open an account if you want to travel somewhere, very simple and easy:-)

I think it is ! We did ours at HotelPlan for our honey moon (you open an account if you want to travel somewhere, very simple and easy:-)

Nettie, Mar 19, 2010 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yes, go and have a look at www.firstlist.ch ! They have a selection of best shops in Geneva & Zurich + a travel agency, you do not need to spend all the money received in only a shop but in severals and different.

They speaks English, French, German and Spanish. The website is in 3 languages. If you do not find an article on their selection through their website, they look for it for you... great service and online payment and they can print the registry and send it to non internet users.

I hope it helps !

Yes, go and have a look at www.firstlist.ch ! They have a selection of best shops in Geneva & Zurich + a travel agency, you do not need to spend all the money received in only a shop but in severals and different.

They speaks English, French, German and Spanish. The website is in 3 languages. If you do not find an article on their selection through their website, they look for it for you... great service and online payment and they can print the registry and send it to non internet users.

I hope it helps !

Marion O, Sep 7, 2010 @ 23:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3335 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form