Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for US sim card with free incoming calls in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for US sim card with free incoming calls in Switzerland

Hi,

I'm looking for an US prepaid sim card (with an US phone number) to receive calls in Switzerland., and I want the incoming calls are free.

Thank you for your propositions.

Sonia

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for an US prepaid sim card (with an US phone number) to receive calls in Switzerland., and I want the incoming calls are free.

Thank you for your propositions.

Sonia

Sonia POct 1, 2015 @ 16:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for US sim card with free incoming calls in Switzerland
Post 1

Only a US service provider can give you a US SIM card, so you won't find that in Switzerland.

Additionally, you'll need to check if it is compatible for roaming on the Swiss phone network. And certainly it won't be free.

Your best choice would probably be to buy a prepaid Swiss SIM card; all your incoming calls will be free. Then you could even get a Skype US phone number, and use it via Skype through the data connection of your phone: in this way you'll be reachable at a US number for free.

The text you are quoting:

Only a US service provider can give you a US SIM card, so you won't find that in Switzerland.

Additionally, you'll need to check if it is compatible for roaming on the Swiss phone network. And certainly it won't be free.

Your best choice would probably be to buy a prepaid Swiss SIM card; all your incoming calls will be free. Then you could even get a Skype US phone number, and use it via Skype through the data connection of your phone: in this way you'll be reachable at a US number for free.

TheOmegaMan, Oct 4, 2015 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form