Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a nanny as of May 2010

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a nanny as of May 2010

We live in Petit Lancy and our daughter will be 6months old in May, when I return back to work. So we are looking for a full-time nanny who can come to our place and take care of our little sunshine from 8am - 6pm. The nanny would not need to do any cleaning nor cooking, so that she can fully concentrate on entertaining our little girl.

We are looking for someone who loves children and has experience with taking care of babies. The nanny should speak one of the following languages: French, English, German or Iranian.

If you do not need anymore your nanny due to relocation or kids getting older or you are willing to share your current nanny, it would be great if you could contact me!

The text you are quoting:

We live in Petit Lancy and our daughter will be 6months old in May, when I return back to work. So we are looking for a full-time nanny who can come to our place and take care of our little sunshine from 8am - 6pm. The nanny would not need to do any cleaning nor cooking, so that she can fully concentrate on entertaining our little girl.

We are looking for someone who loves children and has experience with taking care of babies. The nanny should speak one of the following languages: French, English, German or Iranian.

If you do not need anymore your nanny due to relocation or kids getting older or you are willing to share your current nanny, it would be great if you could contact me!

Ahoo SteenMar 4, 2010 @ 20:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form