Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for a room for October

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a room for October
Hi All,

My name is Patrick, I'm a freelance writer from Atlanta, GA. I'm working on contract for the WHO/TDR and TropIKA in October and I'm looking for a room from Oct 6 to Nov 2 or as much as of that as possible. I'm really outgoing, really easy to get along with, love to meet new people, speak Spanish, a little French...Any leads would be greatly appreciated. 
The text you are quoting:
Hi All,

My name is Patrick, I'm a freelance writer from Atlanta, GA. I'm working on contract for the WHO/TDR and TropIKA in October and I'm looking for a room from Oct 6 to Nov 2 or as much as of that as possible. I'm really outgoing, really easy to get along with, love to meet new people, speak Spanish, a little French...Any leads would be greatly appreciated. 

atlienSep 28, 2009 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a room for October
Post 1
 ATLien...haha I saw the screen name and was like 'no way did a guy just drop an outkast reference'...

I wont have set up shop in Geneva that early, but I wanted to say what up anyway.

Andy
 ATLien...haha I saw the screen name and was like 'no way did a guy just drop an outkast reference'...

I wont have set up shop in Geneva that early, but I wanted to say what up anyway.

Andy
Andy H, Sep 28, 2009 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for a room for October
Post 2

hello patrick do you still looking for a room ? i have one room empty in central of geneva , if you interested call to my number ..078 815 21 54

hello patrick do you still looking for a room ? i have one room empty in central of geneva , if you interested call to my number ..078 815 21 54

jojo kalbar, Dec 21, 2009 @ 00:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 630 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form