Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for overwhelmed women who could help me filling out my survey about artistic creativity

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for overwhelmed women who could help me filling out my survey about artistic creativity

Hello!                                                                                                                                                                                                     I am seeking overwhelmed women passionate about art but who are struggling to find time and inspiration for their creative art projects. If you are interested to dive in the creativity, and reconnecting with yourself through your passion, fill out this survey by Sunday night, the 28th of January, CET, and have a chance to win a 1:1 60-minute coaching session during which we will brainstorm how to quick start to plan and kickstart your next creative art project.      
You can fill out the survey here: https://danutetayachonline.com/survey2024                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Who am I? My name is Danute Tayach. I'm an artist driven by the transformation of creative ideas into beautiful and captivating pieces, actively participating in various exhibitions. However, a few years ago, I found myself overwhelmed by the demands of work, family life, and personal health issues. Recognizing the need for change, I embarked on a journey into the passionate world of art and creativity. This newfound passion became a healing force, enabling me to pursue what I love and perceive life through a new perspective.                                                                                                                                                                                Your participation in this survey holds great significance for me, and I sincerely appreciate your contribution.
Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hello!                                                                                                                                                                                                     I am seeking overwhelmed women passionate about art but who are struggling to find time and inspiration for their creative art projects. If you are interested to dive in the creativity, and reconnecting with yourself through your passion, fill out this survey by Sunday night, the 28th of January, CET, and have a chance to win a 1:1 60-minute coaching session during which we will brainstorm how to quick start to plan and kickstart your next creative art project.      
You can fill out the survey here: https://danutetayachonline.com/survey2024                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Who am I? My name is Danute Tayach. I'm an artist driven by the transformation of creative ideas into beautiful and captivating pieces, actively participating in various exhibitions. However, a few years ago, I found myself overwhelmed by the demands of work, family life, and personal health issues. Recognizing the need for change, I embarked on a journey into the passionate world of art and creativity. This newfound passion became a healing force, enabling me to pursue what I love and perceive life through a new perspective.                                                                                                                                                                                Your participation in this survey holds great significance for me, and I sincerely appreciate your contribution.
Thank you.

Danute TJan 25, 2024 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 349 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 349 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form