Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for paid Stage / intership in event management

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for paid Stage / intership in event management

My son Issam 22 years old will have his bachelor degree from HEC Lausanne (Haute étude commerciaie) by end of June 2015.

He speaks fluently French, English and has a good level of Spanish. He is actually doing an exchange year with a University in Madrid this year. 

He is looking for a paid internship (stage) or job in the marketing / event management department preferably in the watchmaking industry, Music, consumer market. He will be free by July.

He already did an internship in NY in finance and in Marketing in Shanghai.

The text you are quoting:

My son Issam 22 years old will have his bachelor degree from HEC Lausanne (Haute étude commerciaie) by end of June 2015.

He speaks fluently French, English and has a good level of Spanish. He is actually doing an exchange year with a University in Madrid this year. 

He is looking for a paid internship (stage) or job in the marketing / event management department preferably in the watchmaking industry, Music, consumer market. He will be free by July.

He already did an internship in NY in finance and in Marketing in Shanghai.

Samia AFeb 25, 2015 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 777 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for paid Stage / intership in event management
Post 1

Samia - check out the jobs under the classifieds - InterSoccer are looking for interns

Samia - check out the jobs under the classifieds - InterSoccer are looking for interns

Jeffery S, Feb 25, 2015 @ 19:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for paid Stage / intership in event management
Post 2

Thanks Jeffery, interesting job, will send it to my son (although salary is quite min.)

Thanks Jeffery, interesting job, will send it to my son (although salary is quite min.)

Samia A, Feb 25, 2015 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 777 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form