Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Looking for space for photoshoots.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for space for photoshoots.
 Am working on a large format photography project and at the moment looking for spaces I could use for shoots. Ideally, a large spacious room, with high walls and adequate natural light. Doesn't need to be a fancy room. Abandoned buildings, old warehouse or such places would work well. The main things is the space and natural light. I would need such space for occassional usage of a few hours at a time. Am so flexible and could plan for any other time when available space is free. Could anyone advice about where I could find such space within or close to Geneva?

I would really appreciate any help or advice on this.

Thomas
The text you are quoting:
 Am working on a large format photography project and at the moment looking for spaces I could use for shoots. Ideally, a large spacious room, with high walls and adequate natural light. Doesn't need to be a fancy room. Abandoned buildings, old warehouse or such places would work well. The main things is the space and natural light. I would need such space for occassional usage of a few hours at a time. Am so flexible and could plan for any other time when available space is free. Could anyone advice about where I could find such space within or close to Geneva?

I would really appreciate any help or advice on this.

Thomas
otredOct 8, 2009 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 653 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form