Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
MTB

Looking for new friends to share some MTB fun around Geneva during the weeken ! I am not a MTB hardcore at all but I enjoy cross-country biking and to always challenge myself a bit more. We can check our levels and see if we can match!

The text you are quoting:

Looking for new friends to share some MTB fun around Geneva during the weeken ! I am not a MTB hardcore at all but I enjoy cross-country biking and to always challenge myself a bit more. We can check our levels and see if we can match!

Elena GApr 3, 2018 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: MTB
Post 1

Hi Elana, there is a goup on here that is relatively quiet, also a good facebook group "VTT Geneve MTB Genava" that people semiregularly post rides on (mainly around petite saleve or DH from top of the saleve) but worthwhile joining.  Mtb parks are also a blast with Les Gets being ~45min away and offering most types of ride and levels.

good luck

Mat

The text you are quoting:

Hi Elana, there is a goup on here that is relatively quiet, also a good facebook group "VTT Geneve MTB Genava" that people semiregularly post rides on (mainly around petite saleve or DH from top of the saleve) but worthwhile joining.  Mtb parks are also a blast with Les Gets being ~45min away and offering most types of ride and levels.

good luck

Mat

Mat L, Apr 3, 2018 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 754 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form