Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Marketing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Marketing

Hi,
are there any people who work in marketing?

Especially if you have a successful experience with creating international commercials.

I would like to invite you for a dinner and talk about your work and get some insights. Maybe even make some contacts.

My colleague and I are building a music app that should be ready in a few months and I am trying to figure out how to do the marketing.
Before I make any decisions and start acting, I would like to meet people in the field to get some advice and find out the steps and process.  

Have a great day.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,
are there any people who work in marketing?

Especially if you have a successful experience with creating international commercials.

I would like to invite you for a dinner and talk about your work and get some insights. Maybe even make some contacts.

My colleague and I are building a music app that should be ready in a few months and I am trying to figure out how to do the marketing.
Before I make any decisions and start acting, I would like to meet people in the field to get some advice and find out the steps and process.  

Have a great day.

Kristina AFeb 25, 2024 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 205 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Marketing
Post 1

Thank you for your reply!

At the moment I am reading/watching everything I can find, but of course meeting real people in the field would be priceless.

Do you know of any events I could attend to make more connections? At the moment, a chat in an informal situation is all I'm looking for. 

Thanks for all the advice, going to dive into LinkedIn and check the old advertising techniques :) 

The text you are quoting:

Thank you for your reply!

At the moment I am reading/watching everything I can find, but of course meeting real people in the field would be priceless.

Do you know of any events I could attend to make more connections? At the moment, a chat in an informal situation is all I'm looking for. 

Thanks for all the advice, going to dive into LinkedIn and check the old advertising techniques :) 

Kristina A, Feb 28, 2024 @ 09:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 205 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form