Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Modern dancing school

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Modern dancing school

Hello! Does anybody know about any dancing school in Geneva that gives modern dancing courses? Preferably in English

Thanks a lot!

The text you are quoting:

Hello! Does anybody know about any dancing school in Geneva that gives modern dancing courses? Preferably in English

Thanks a lot!

lolapululaJul 28, 2010 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1567 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Modern dancing school
Post 1

Hello,

I practice Jazz and Modern dance since several years in a very nice dance center called "Dance Area" located at La Coulouvreniere (see their site: http://www.dancearea.ch/). The teachers are really top professionals. You can also choose other classes (classic/oriental/modern jazz....). They often also organise trainings for all sorts of dances (African, Tango etc...). The location is perfect if you work in the centre and the rooms are very bright and face the Rhone river. In summer their offer specific one week trainings. Have a look at their site. Enjoy!!!

Hello,

I practice Jazz and Modern dance since several years in a very nice dance center called "Dance Area" located at La Coulouvreniere (see their site: http://www.dancearea.ch/). The teachers are really top professionals. You can also choose other classes (classic/oriental/modern jazz....). They often also organise trainings for all sorts of dances (African, Tango etc...). The location is perfect if you work in the centre and the rooms are very bright and face the Rhone river. In summer their offer specific one week trainings. Have a look at their site. Enjoy!!!

Guita K, Aug 4, 2010 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Modern dancing school
Post 2

I fully agree with the messge below: "Dance Area" is a good school with some good teachers and some excellent ones .... I suggest you go and watch or do some of the classes b4 enrolling into it.  I personnally loved Marie Christine's class for Modern and Yves Garnier for Tap.  Enjoy! :)

Ch

I fully agree with the messge below: "Dance Area" is a good school with some good teachers and some excellent ones .... I suggest you go and watch or do some of the classes b4 enrolling into it.  I personnally loved Marie Christine's class for Modern and Yves Garnier for Tap.  Enjoy! :)

Ch

Ch G, Aug 4, 2010 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1567 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form