Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Motorcycle Licesne for 125CC

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Motorcycle Licesne for 125CC

Hello All,

I searched through the forums and came across a couple of old threads on this topic which didn't really answer my question so posing it to all the knowledgeable people here again..

I have had a swiss driving license for a very long time and now I would like to get a motorcycle license.  I know how to ride a motorcycle and am pretty comfortable with it.  Now what is the process of getting a licence here in Geneva?  Are there different categories?  For lighter vs heavier motorcycles?  Do I have to take classes?  Do I have to pass a test? 

I will appreciate any and all insights.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello All,

I searched through the forums and came across a couple of old threads on this topic which didn't really answer my question so posing it to all the knowledgeable people here again..

I have had a swiss driving license for a very long time and now I would like to get a motorcycle license.  I know how to ride a motorcycle and am pretty comfortable with it.  Now what is the process of getting a licence here in Geneva?  Are there different categories?  For lighter vs heavier motorcycles?  Do I have to take classes?  Do I have to pass a test? 

Thanks

JustChillingJan 19, 2017 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Motorcycle Licesne for 125CC
Post 1

Hello All,

Thanks

Jan 19, 17 15:37

Why dont you give a call to the Service Cantonal de Vehicule? They should be able to explain you all quickly.

http://ge.ch/vehicules/

Why dont you give a call to the Service Cantonal de Vehicule? They should be able to explain you all quickly.

http://ge.ch/vehicules/

Reka Y, Jan 19, 2017 @ 19:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Motorcycle Licesne for 125CC
Post 2

I guess I can do today but there is a small problem of not being able to speak French quite well. Also, I thought someone here might be able to advise.

Thanks for the tip.

A

I guess I can do today but there is a small problem of not being able to speak French quite well. Also, I thought someone here might be able to advise.

Thanks for the tip.

A

JustChilling, Jan 19, 2017 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 649 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form