Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Moving/shipping

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving/shipping
I am moving back to the US after a lovely year in Geneva and need to ship a suitcase and a few boxes of books (not much stuff). Rates through the post office are pretty high. Anyone know of cheaper options? It seems that there is no book rate?

No rush. Price is my only concern.

THANK YOU!!
The text you are quoting:
I am moving back to the US after a lovely year in Geneva and need to ship a suitcase and a few boxes of books (not much stuff). Rates through the post office are pretty high. Anyone know of cheaper options? It seems that there is no book rate?

No rush. Price is my only concern.

THANK YOU!!
DinaAug 24, 2007 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 903 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving/shipping
Post 1

Hi Dina,

I know it's been a long time since you posted here on Glocals, but we're looking to move back to the states from Geneva, and wanted to know if you could offer us any advice?  We'll have a bunch of boxes of clothes, and some other easy stuff to ship back...no furniture or anything like that.

how did you ship?  what was your experience?

thanks!

sean

The text you are quoting:

Hi Dina,

I know it's been a long time since you posted here on Glocals, but we're looking to move back to the states from Geneva, and wanted to know if you could offer us any advice?  We'll have a bunch of boxes of clothes, and some other easy stuff to ship back...no furniture or anything like that.

how did you ship?  what was your experience?

thanks!

sean

sean69, Feb 4, 2010 @ 10:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 903 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form