Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > NHL Playoffs - Any hockey fans out there?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
NHL Playoffs - Any hockey fans out there?

Just wondering if there are NHL fans out there in Geneva and who everyone is cheering for? I'm a Canucks fan but also following the Habs. 

Last we year we convinved Pickwicks and Clubhouse to play a few of the afternoon games live, will try to do the same again.

I would  be up for hosting a Poutine and Hockey night at my place if Canucks (unlikely) or Habs (more likely) make it to the finals. If anyone's wondering how to watch the games and replays, it's only $30 USD for access to all the games through NHL Gamecentre Live.

The text you are quoting:

Just wondering if there are NHL fans out there in Geneva and who everyone is cheering for? I'm a Canucks fan but also following the Habs. 

Last we year we convinved Pickwicks and Clubhouse to play a few of the afternoon games live, will try to do the same again.

I would  be up for hosting a Poutine and Hockey night at my place if Canucks (unlikely) or Habs (more likely) make it to the finals. If anyone's wondering how to watch the games and replays, it's only $30 USD for access to all the games through NHL Gamecentre Live.

Greg PApr 16, 2015 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: NHL Playoffs - Any hockey fans out there?
Post 1

Hey Greg i am a Canucks fan as well wouldn't mind catching a game perhap. If you do convince pickwicks to play it i would be interested.

Hey Greg i am a Canucks fan as well wouldn't mind catching a game perhap. If you do convince pickwicks to play it i would be interested.

V N, Apr 16, 2015 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Greg. I'd be up for viewing as well if it's still happening? From the remaining teams I'd go for Minnesota and Tampa.

Hey Greg. I'd be up for viewing as well if it's still happening? From the remaining teams I'd go for Minnesota and Tampa.

Soili J, Apr 23, 2015 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'd like to say Tampa will win as I grew up in the the same town as Stamkos but Chicago seems to be too much of a beast to defeat in the latter stages of a series... Lowly Leafs fan here.. the prepetual suffering for our ilk continues no matter where in the world we are...

I'd like to say Tampa will win as I grew up in the the same town as Stamkos but Chicago seems to be too much of a beast to defeat in the latter stages of a series... Lowly Leafs fan here.. the prepetual suffering for our ilk continues no matter where in the world we are...

Arek K, Jun 14, 2015 @ 22:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 862 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form