Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nanny

Hi there, 

I am looking for a french or english speaking nanny with qualifications and experience with babies. I have applied for creche, but suspect it will take quite a while to get a spot. We will need someone within a month for our 8 month old. If anyone can recommend someone or knows where I can look I would appreciate it! We are out in Hermance.

Cheers,

Antonia

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, 

I am looking for a french or english speaking nanny with qualifications and experience with babies. I have applied for creche, but suspect it will take quite a while to get a spot. We will need someone within a month for our 8 month old. If anyone can recommend someone or knows where I can look I would appreciate it! We are out in Hermance.

Cheers,

Antonia

Sky1Oct 9, 2014 @ 20:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Nanny
Post 1

Try www.greataupair.com :)

Good luck.

Anna

Try www.greataupair.com :)

Good luck.

Anna

Anna S, Oct 9, 2014 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Anonia, If you haven't found a nanny yet, I'd love to talk with you! I have years of AuPair/nanny expereince, and I'd love to continue. Please don't hesitate to get in touch. Take care, Tracy

Hi Anonia, If you haven't found a nanny yet, I'd love to talk with you! I have years of AuPair/nanny expereince, and I'd love to continue. Please don't hesitate to get in touch. Take care, Tracy

Tracy S, Oct 28, 2014 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Malee, I can't find the facebook group. Could you send me the link or confirm the name? Many thanks!! Olga

Hi Malee, I can't find the facebook group. Could you send me the link or confirm the name? Many thanks!! Olga

Olga DiPretoro, Oct 11, 2015 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form