Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Nice T3 appartment for sale in Collonges-ss-Salève / France near border

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice T3 appartment for sale in Collonges-ss-Salève / France near border

Hi there,

I'm selling my father's appartment. Since I know some expats friends like to live near the border in the green, I though about posting it here… It needs refreshment but is rather unexpensive and has a lovely character.

In a housing estate with classified architecture, buildings set in a spaced green area, close to border and customs and amenities:

Attractive  2 bedrooms and a large passthrough living room with adjoining kitchen, balcony. Bathroom - WC with peephole, on 2nd floor. Some rooms with lake view.

Includes a cellar and a closed, protected 1-space parking lot, as well as outside visitor parking spaces.

Very quiet, for sale with regrets... it's an affair ! More photos on request.

Cheers, Julian

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I'm selling my father's appartment. Since I know some expats friends like to live near the border in the green, I though about posting it here… It needs refreshment but is rather unexpensive and has a lovely character.

In a housing estate with classified architecture, buildings set in a spaced green area, close to border and customs and amenities:

Attractive  2 bedrooms and a large passthrough living room with adjoining kitchen, balcony. Bathroom - WC with peephole, on 2nd floor. Some rooms with lake view.

Includes a cellar and a closed, protected 1-space parking lot, as well as outside visitor parking spaces.

Very quiet, for sale with regrets... it's an affair ! More photos on request.

Cheers, Julian

Julian GampertMay 3, 2024 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 105 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Nice T3 appartment for sale in Collonges-ss-Salève / France near border
Post 1

Price: 327'000 €
Estimated annual charges (heating etc) - around 4-6000€ / year