Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
PS3

I want to get a friend a playstation 3 game for his birthday, but if I buy it in FNAC will that mean that it will be in French, or are the games multilingual?  I'd want it to at least have the option for English.

Sorry, I have no idea about these things, but it just occurred to me.

The text you are quoting:

I want to get a friend a playstation 3 game for his birthday, but if I buy it in FNAC will that mean that it will be in French, or are the games multilingual?  I'd want it to at least have the option for English.

ewanFeb 21, 2011 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1387 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: PS3
Post 1

Feb 21, 11 23:14

It will probably be in French only.. unless it clearly states otherwise on the package.

It will probably be in French only.. unless it clearly states otherwise on the package.

FerneyL, Feb 21, 2011 @ 23:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks mate!  I think Amazon might be a better bet!

Thanks mate!  I think Amazon might be a better bet!

ewan, Feb 21, 2011 @ 23:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

He, You can get English stuff from Virtual Dreams GVA. I get all my stuff from them. and they import the English version for like 5 Sfr more. That is a small price to pay for the English version, also you will pay probably the same amount for shipping anyway.

He, You can get English stuff from Virtual Dreams GVA. I get all my stuff from them. and they import the English version for like 5 Sfr more. That is a small price to pay for the English version, also you will pay probably the same amount for shipping anyway.

NightAngel, Feb 25, 2011 @ 08:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

It depends on the game... I have bought PS3 games in carrefour in France, (€10 to 30) and even though the "instructions" (ie printed material) is in French the games are English language.

Your PS3 settings (or your buddies) determine often what game language he/she will see.

p.s most games have English, since its a global market...

It depends on the game... I have bought PS3 games in carrefour in France, (€10 to 30) and even though the "instructions" (ie printed material) is in French the games are English language.

Your PS3 settings (or your buddies) determine often what game language he/she will see.

Charlie, Feb 25, 2011 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Feb 25, 11 09:12

It depends on how big the game is and how much the game developer wants to controle the market.
EX: If the game is a high graphics and has several hours of game time, then they dont have enough space on the Disc to add multilanguage Subs, Voice, Movie,
So like Charlie said, most of the games are multi language, but make sure you test it before you buy it.

It depends on how big the game is and how much the game developer wants to controle the market.
EX: If the game is a high graphics and has several hours of game time, then they dont have enough space on the Disc to add multilanguage Subs, Voice, Movie,
So like Charlie said, most of the games are multi language, but make sure you test it before you buy it.

NightAngel, Feb 25, 2011 @ 09:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1387 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form