Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Proposal of setting up a monthly UK property investor meetings

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Proposal of setting up a monthly UK property investor meetings

Dear all,

I would like to have likely minded people, who invested in the UK properties or wish to invest in UK properties. There are a lot new changes on the buy to let market, it would be good for all expats who are involved in the property industry to meetup and find strategies and solutions together.
I have invested in some areas in the UK, some have brought good returns, but I would like to do more, and wish to share and learn from well educated UK expats to find opportunities to create wealth together.

So I would like to know if anyone likes this idea and would like to participate it.

Many thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I would like to have likely minded people, who invested in the UK properties or wish to invest in UK properties. There are a lot new changes on the buy to let market, it would be good for all expats who are involved in the property industry to meetup and find strategies and solutions together.
I have invested in some areas in the UK, some have brought good returns, but I would like to do more, and wish to share and learn from well educated UK expats to find opportunities to create wealth together.

So I would like to know if anyone likes this idea and would like to participate it.

Many thanks.

Cynthia ZJan 6, 2017 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Proposal of setting up a monthly UK property investor meetings
Post 1

I like this idea 

I like this idea 

Helen E, Jan 7, 2017 @ 01:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Proposal of setting up a monthly UK property investor meetings
Post 2

Great, Helen,I would love to talk to you on the event on 17th Jan(Tuesday) at 18:30. Hope to see you soon.Laughing

Great, Helen,I would love to talk to you on the event on 17th Jan(Tuesday) at 18:30. Hope to see you soon.Laughing

Cynthia Z, Jan 7, 2017 @ 01:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 703 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form