Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > RPG board gaming in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
RPG board gaming in Geneva

Hello Community.

I recently gotten interested in getting a group together or joining an existing one for some fun role playing tabletop adventures and getting to know new people in Geneva. I've got the most experience in Pathfinder, but I'm not too keen on the system, so up I'm up for something new. I've been having a hard time finding others interested in RPG based gaming and I wanted to see if within the glocals community there were others interested to form an English-speaking role playing groups (although I could manage french), hopefully within the Geneva area.

The text you are quoting:

Hello Community.

I recently gotten interested in getting a group together or joining an existing one for some fun role playing tabletop adventures and getting to know new people in Geneva. I've got the most experience in Pathfinder, but I'm not too keen on the system, so up I'm up for something new. I've been having a hard time finding others interested in RPG based gaming and I wanted to see if within the glocals community there were others interested to form an English-speaking role playing groups (although I could manage french), hopefully within the Geneva area.

Stan BMar 6, 2018 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: RPG board gaming in Geneva
Post 1

Hello Stan,

There is the Geneva RPG group[1] with 50+ members. But if you'd like to start a group I'd be in,

as long as the group is beginner-friendly :)

[1] http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-rpg-group.htm

The text you are quoting:

Hello Stan,

There is the Geneva RPG group[1] with 50+ members. But if you'd like to start a group I'd be in,

as long as the group is beginner-friendly :)

[1] http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-rpg-group.htm

Alberto G, Mar 18, 2018 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 844 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form