Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Recommendations for French course or private lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommendations for French course or private lessons

Hi,

This may be a recurrent topic in this forum ....

I arrived to Geneva in December and I'm looking for some French language training. I already speak some French but I definitely would like to improve it, and I certainly need, as I work in a mostly French speaking environment.

Do you know of any French academy or private teacher worth the money?

What has been your experience in that area?

Thanks in advance

Pascual

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

This may be a recurrent topic in this forum ....

I arrived to Geneva in December and I'm looking for some French language training. I already speak some French but I definitely would like to improve it, and I certainly need, as I work in a mostly French speaking environment.

Do you know of any French academy or private teacher worth the money?

What has been your experience in that area?

Thanks in advance

Pascual

Pasqual EJan 6, 2010 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

75 Replies | 14994 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommendations for French course or private lessons
Post 1

Hi Pascual,

Maybe Ifage (www.ifage.ch) is something. They have different kinds of French courses. There are free orientation meetings (including free test of your level) now.  You can just go there (without prior notification) and check it out. Most courses start next week.

I don't know how they are yet, but planning on going there myself this week.

Best, Jacobien

Hi Pascual,

Maybe Ifage (www.ifage.ch) is something. They have different kinds of French courses. There are free orientation meetings (including free test of your level) now.  You can just go there (without prior notification) and check it out. Most courses start next week.

I don't know how they are yet, but planning on going there myself this week.

Best, Jacobien

Jacobien van Peer, Jan 6, 2010 @ 17:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi
I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics.
I taylor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercices), reading (in order to pronounce right!) and playful grammar :))
I can teach anywhere in Geneva, any day, any time!
We can even work out a fare for group or multiple lessons.
Please don t hesitate to contact me:)

Hi
I have been teaching french for the last 20 years, am a french native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual. I specialize in finance and economics.
I taylor my classes to your needs: conversation (with in situ exercices), reading (in order to pronounce right!) and playful grammar :))

hay_, Jan 6, 2010 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, 

I created a radical French-acquisition technique that enable people with some school-acquired background to promptly be able to capture and speak French in real-world settings.

I have been teaching languages for more than 15 years and come across a variety of techniques, but I couldn't tell you a single one that achieves close to a fifth of that one.

I posted a descriptif of it on http://geneva.fr.craigslist.ch/grp/1509127616.html

Regards

A. Bertrand
O21 5O8 2O85

Hi, 

I created a radical French-acquisition technique that enable people with some school-acquired background to promptly be able to capture and speak French in real-world settings.

I have been teaching languages for more than 15 years and come across a variety of techniques, but I couldn't tell you a single one that achieves close to a fifth of that one.

I posted a descriptif of it on http://geneva.fr.craigslist.ch/grp/1509127616.html

Regards

A. Bertrand
O21 5O8 2O85

crea, Jan 6, 2010 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Pascual,

I am a certified French teacher with many years of experience. I adapt the lesson to your needs and to your objectives : conversation, grammar, pronunciation, etc.

I live in Geneva and I have still some availabilities left.

Pse do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Nadia D. 

Hi Pascual,

I am a certified French teacher with many years of experience. I adapt the lesson to your needs and to your objectives : conversation, grammar, pronunciation, etc.

I live in Geneva and I have still some availabilities left.

Pse do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Nadia D. 

Nadia D, Jan 26, 2010 @ 10:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear Nadia,

we are two friends who are looking for a possibility to continue with french lessons but are tired to go to one of the language schools again.
We are mastering the basics but there are still lots of mistakes.

Do you still have availability for private lessons and how much would it cost for 2 persons?
Where will the lessons take place?
How long is one session?

Thank you and with best wishes.

Julia

Dear Nadia,

we are two friends who are looking for a possibility to continue with french lessons but are tired to go to one of the language schools again.
We are mastering the basics but there are still lots of mistakes.

Do you still have availability for private lessons and how much would it cost for 2 persons?
Where will the lessons take place?
How long is one session?

Thank you and with best wishes.

Julia

cacao, Feb 3, 2010 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Julia,

Thank you for your mail.  I still have some availabilities left. Do not hesitate to contact me personally.  Do you have my e-mail?

Best regards.

Nadia

Dear Julia,

Thank you for your mail.  I still have some availabilities left. Do not hesitate to contact me personally.  Do you have my e-mail?

Best regards.

Nadia

Nadia D, Feb 4, 2010 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Ecole et Quartier Versoix

Ecole et Quartier Versoix

Susan61, Feb 4, 2010 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi

My name is Matteo Tonarelli, I am using the profile of a friend cause I'm enrolled in glocals. I would like do private french lessons at least twice a week. Mainly  on oral conversation and writing. My final goal is to prepare for the DFP Affaires level B2. At the moment I am at level A2. I am doing an MBA at the University of Geneve( in english) So i can do lessons only after 18.10 cause before I am at school. I would like to know if you are availability to make lessons. How much is for lesson and how much would be for three months lessons and where do you do lessons in Geneve.

Thank you very much for the help. My email is: [email protected]

Matteo

Hi

My name is Matteo Tonarelli, I am using the profile of a friend cause I'm enrolled in glocals. I would like do private french lessons at least twice a week. Mainly  on oral conversation and writing. My final goal is to prepare for the DFP Affaires level B2. At the moment I am at level A2. I am doing an MBA at the University of Geneve( in english) So i can do lessons only after 18.10 cause before I am at school. I would like to know if you are availability to make lessons. How much is for lesson and how much would be for three months lessons and where do you do lessons in Geneve.

Thank you very much for the help. My email is: [email protected]

Matteo

Cathleen M, Feb 18, 2010 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

After looking around at group courses in Geneva we found  http://www.elfi-geneve.com/ to have reasonable rates.   If you are short on time, you can have a look at this online language portal which is worth looking at http://www.myngle.com as teachers offer classes via SKYPE (but certainly less fun than actually attending a class)

After looking around at group courses in Geneva we found  http://www.elfi-geneve.com/ to have reasonable rates.   If you are short on time, you can have a look at this online language portal which is worth looking at http://www.myngle.com as teachers offer classes via SKYPE (but certainly less fun than actually attending a class)

Fares E, Feb 18, 2010 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi

Jan 6, 10 19:54

please correct your english before you put up an ad:

"i taylor my classes" should be written i " tailor" .......taylor is a brand of golf club!!

"in order to pronounce right" should be "in order to pronounce correctly"

and

"we can even work out a fare" fare means the cost of transport i.e, bus fare, car fair etc.

you should use the word group price.

i am also  fro new york city, so, i can understand that growing up there can lead to new york english. :-) 

youz gots a problem wid dat?

bye for now

please correct your english before you put up an ad:

"i taylor my classes" should be written i " tailor" .......taylor is a brand of golf club!!

"in order to pronounce right" should be "in order to pronounce correctly"

and

"we can even work out a fare" fare means the cost of transport i.e, bus fare, car fair etc.

you should use the word group price.

i am also  fro new york city, so, i can understand that growing up there can lead to new york english. :-) 

youz gots a problem wid dat?

bye for now

epicure, Feb 18, 2010 @ 20:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

oops, i meant car fare :-)

and i missed another,

exercises not exercices.

oops, i meant car fare :-)

and i missed another,

exercises not exercices.

epicure, Feb 18, 2010 @ 20:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

quite un-necessary

quite un-necessary

hay_, Mar 9, 2010 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hello Pascual,

I used to teach at Université Populaire de Genève and I'm now out of work. If you're still into learning French, please let me know. 

I can accomodate any kind of schedule and come to your place too so that it's convenient for you.

Just let me know if you're still into it ok ?

Cheers,

Kathryn

Hello Pascual,

I used to teach at Université Populaire de Genève and I'm now out of work. If you're still into learning French, please let me know. 

I can accomodate any kind of schedule and come to your place too so that it's convenient for you.

Just let me know if you're still into it ok ?

Cheers,

Kathryn

kaleidoscope, Mar 22, 2010 @ 12:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Linguaviva is teaching languages since 1974.
Glocals membres benefit of a special member's discount, for groupe or one to one lessons. Under some conditions Geneva tax payers (and frontaliers) may also benefit of the Annual Grant of CHF 750.- per year. Contact Frank at 022 736 82 80 for more info.

Linguaviva is teaching languages since 1974.
Glocals membres benefit of a special member's discount, for groupe or one to one lessons. Under some conditions Geneva tax payers (and frontaliers) may also benefit of the Annual Grant of CHF 750.- per year. Contact Frank at 022 736 82 80 for more info.

frankgros, Mar 22, 2010 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hello Pascual,

I would be happy to teach you French according to your needs. If you are interested kindly contact me.

Best regards,

Alexandra

Hello Pascual,

I would be happy to teach you French according to your needs. If you are interested kindly contact me.

Best regards,

Alexandra

Alexandra C, Mar 22, 2010 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi Pascual,

Have you found your French teacher? I am a certified and experienced French mother-tongue teacher. I also taught at the Université populaire. My rates are reasonable and I also can  prepare students to offcial exames like the DELF and the DFP.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Nadia D.

Hi Pascual,

Have you found your French teacher? I am a certified and experienced French mother-tongue teacher. I also taught at the Université populaire. My rates are reasonable and I also can  prepare students to offcial exames like the DELF and the DFP.

Do not hesitate to contact me.

Nadia D.

Nadia D, Mar 24, 2010 @ 00:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

somebody told me of migros language school, but don't know how good it is and I looked at the prices and they are expensive.... sort of monopoly hehehehe a lot of things are migros around here.....

I am sure there are far more personalized cheaper ways to learn french in Geneva...... maybe a private tutor!

somebody told me of migros language school, but don't know how good it is and I looked at the prices and they are expensive.... sort of monopoly hehehehe a lot of things are migros around here.....

I am sure there are far more personalized cheaper ways to learn french in Geneva...... maybe a private tutor!

andy o, Mar 25, 2010 @ 18:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hello, I am French and wish to learn English, I suggest you seeing itself one or twice a week for echanger my French against your English.Thank you,i'm a bigenner and I use a reverso site (translator site?) for speak english. Do you unterstand my sentence? Good evening

Hello, I am French and wish to learn English, I suggest you seeing itself one or twice a week for echanger my French against your English.Thank you,i'm a bigenner and I use a reverso site (translator site?) for speak english. Do you unterstand my sentence? Good evening

christine presse, Mar 30, 2010 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Hello, Christine, I like your idea, and though I am not an English native speaker, I am an English teacher in my country, so maybe it would be interesting for you to meet and understand if we can exchange our knowledge.

Best regards,

Nata

Hello, Christine, I like your idea, and though I am not an English native speaker, I am an English teacher in my country, so maybe it would be interesting for you to meet and understand if we can exchange our knowledge.

Best regards,

Nata

Nata D, Apr 8, 2010 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Hi Nadia,

I need a French tutor urgently can you mail me at [email protected] if you can still help.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Nadia,

I need a French tutor urgently can you mail me at [email protected] if you can still help.

Thanks,

Alex

Tony Marrable, Sep 15, 2010 @ 20:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hi I have been teaching French for the last 20 years, am a French native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual.

I tailor my classes to your needs: first lesson is free and is to evaluate your level and show you my method based on internet exercises, paper book exercises, reading, speaking and writing. I mix lots of different technics according to level and needs and my teaching evolves with the student's progress.

I can teach anywhere in Geneva from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., from Monday to Friday, provided we can access internet or Wifi. Lunch break slots are quite busy.

We can even work out a discount for an upfront payment for group or multiple lessons.

Currently teaching one on ones at a permanent foreign Mission in Geneva.  On-going multi private lessons as well. Numerous references available upon request.

Review on Glocals available following this link:

http://www.glocals.com/#/guides/biz/Anouche-Karaman---French-Teacher/

Hope this appeals to you :)

Hi I have been teaching French for the last 20 years, am a French native, have grown up in NYC, thus am perfectly bilingual.

I tailor my classes to your needs: first lesson is free and is to evaluate your level and show you my method based on internet exercises, paper book exercises, reading, speaking and writing. I mix lots of different technics according to level and needs and my teaching evolves with the student's progress.

I can teach anywhere in Geneva from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., from Monday to Friday, provided we can access internet or Wifi. Lunch break slots are quite busy.

We can even work out a discount for an upfront payment for group or multiple lessons.

Currently teaching one on ones at a permanent foreign Mission in Geneva.  On-going multi private lessons as well. Numerous references available upon request.

Review on Glocals available following this link:

http://www.glocals.com/#/guides/biz/Anouche-Karaman---French-Teacher/

Hope this appeals to you :)

hay_, Sep 16, 2010 @ 05:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

morning

are u still teaching? i'm having trouble trying to find someone who can teach me french privately

can u help me pls?

ciao

cristina

morning

are u still teaching? i'm having trouble trying to find someone who can teach me french privately

can u help me pls?

ciao

cristina

cristina sichel nucci, Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

hi nadia

are u still teaching?

cristina

hi nadia

are u still teaching?

cristina

cristina sichel nucci, Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

hi, are u still teaching?

cristina

hi, are u still teaching?

cristina

cristina sichel nucci, Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

hi, do u still teach french

cristina

hi, do u still teach french

cristina

cristina sichel nucci, Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hi Cristina,

I teach french in geneva's school languages and also give private lessons, let me know, if you're interested, how many hours per week would you like to do and where do you live? Maybe we could find an arrangement...

see you soon!

Georges

Hi Cristina,

I teach french in geneva's school languages and also give private lessons, let me know, if you're interested, how many hours per week would you like to do and where do you live? Maybe we could find an arrangement...

see you soon!

Georges

georges abitbol, Sep 16, 2011 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hi Nadia!

I hope I am not bothering. I saw a while back a posting from you saying that you would be interested in giving French lessons.

I am new to Geneva, just came her for work and don't speak French at all. I speak English, Greek and (used to be good but have forgotten everything) German.

I was wondering if we could have some private tutoring classes at my apartment twice a week after 7-8pm which is when I finish work. I live in Route de Florrisant.

Please, let me know what you think and I'd really really appreciate your help!!! 

Also, in the interest of time, please respond to [email protected]

Best regards,
Leonidas

Hi Nadia!

I hope I am not bothering. I saw a while back a posting from you saying that you would be interested in giving French lessons.

I am new to Geneva, just came her for work and don't speak French at all. I speak English, Greek and (used to be good but have forgotten everything) German.

I was wondering if we could have some private tutoring classes at my apartment twice a week after 7-8pm which is when I finish work. I live in Route de Florrisant.

Please, let me know what you think and I'd really really appreciate your help!!! 

Also, in the interest of time, please respond to [email protected]

Best regards,
Leonidas

L G, Oct 6, 2011 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Thread has started a long time ago but anyway :

They offer French classes at Ecole de Monde ; Rue des Paquis  http://www.ecoledumonde.com/15/  for 600 franc a month , 5 days in a week or less.

Same they offer in Eaux-Vives , language school PEG. Same price.

Thread has started a long time ago but anyway :

They offer French classes at Ecole de Monde ; Rue des Paquis  http://www.ecoledumonde.com/15/  for 600 franc a month , 5 days in a week or less.

Same they offer in Eaux-Vives , language school PEG. Same price.

Coopy, Oct 7, 2011 @ 08:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

You are GLOCALS member and you pay taxes in Geneva since 12 months ?

Than I recommend Linguaviva : a 6 months group course will cost you only CHF 30 per months in small groups of max. 6 participants and very qualified teachers.  For me it seems very interesting.

You are GLOCALS member and you pay taxes in Geneva since 12 months ?

Than I recommend Linguaviva : a 6 months group course will cost you only CHF 30 per months in small groups of max. 6 participants and very qualified teachers.  For me it seems very interesting.

frankgros, Oct 7, 2011 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Thanks for the information,

Is it 30 CHF per month or per lesson?

Thanks for the information,

Is it 30 CHF per month or per lesson?

Francisco Cayuela Uribe, Oct 7, 2011 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Francisco,

As I said above: CHF 30.- per month, if you work and pay taxes in Geneva since a minimum of 12 months (some other conditions, like salary, apply). You may live in France and work in Geneva.

Francisco,

As I said above: CHF 30.- per month, if you work and pay taxes in Geneva since a minimum of 12 months (some other conditions, like salary, apply). You may live in France and work in Geneva.

frankgros, Oct 7, 2011 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Hi,

I give French classes using Skype/phone. This method is awesome for working people or young parents.

If you're interested, please visit www.francaisatwork.com

Olivier

Hi,

I give French classes using Skype/phone. This method is awesome for working people or young parents.

If you're interested, please visit www.francaisatwork.com

Olivier

Olivier Nyssen, Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Dear nadia, 

I am interested to do private french lessons twice a week. I have so masic knowledge. Could you please give me your contact if you are willing to teach me french. 

kind regards, 

Barbka 

Dear nadia, 

I am interested to do private french lessons twice a week. I have so masic knowledge. Could you please give me your contact if you are willing to teach me french. 

kind regards, 

Barbka 

Valentina K, May 20, 2013 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Dear mrs Alexandra, 

I am interested to have french lessons. I have some basic knowledge but would like to improve. I would also like to start as soon as possible. Let me know if you are available. 

here is my email. [email protected] 

Many thanks and kind regards, 

Barbka Kosec 

Dear mrs Alexandra, 

I am interested to have french lessons. I have some basic knowledge but would like to improve. I would also like to start as soon as possible. Let me know if you are available. 

here is my email. [email protected] 

Many thanks and kind regards, 

Barbka Kosec 

Valentina K, May 20, 2013 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

hello

there is www.learn-french-geneva.com

as well Smile

hello

there is www.learn-french-geneva.com

as well Smile

hay_, May 21, 2013 @ 08:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Hi! do you still teach private french lessons?

sai t, Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Oct 17, 13 19:25

www.learn-french-geneva.com Cool

www.learn-french-geneva.com Cool

hay_, Oct 17, 2013 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

yes of course.

My website is www.francaisatwork.com

or you can contact me on [email protected]

olivier

yes of course.

My website is www.francaisatwork.com

or you can contact me on [email protected]

olivier

Olivier Nyssen, Oct 17, 2013 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

hi, I am looking for a tutor for my son 2x a week. pls send me your number or call me 0791538795 thnx

hi, I am looking for a tutor for my son 2x a week. pls send me your number or call me 0791538795 thnx

andrea karpati, Jan 8, 2014 @ 08:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

Hi Andrea,

I would be glad to tutor your son.

My number is 079/1272584 or you can mail me at [email protected].

Have a nice day,

Olivier

Hi Andrea,

I would be glad to tutor your son.

My number is 079/1272584 or you can mail me at [email protected].

Have a nice day,

Olivier

Olivier Nyssen, Jan 8, 2014 @ 08:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Hi anyone interested in teaching French to two boys age 5 and 6? Please send me a message. Thanks 

Hi anyone interested in teaching French to two boys age 5 and 6? Please send me a message. Thanks 

Nasrin J, Jan 8, 2014 @ 23:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

you can contact www.learn-french-geneva.com

you can contact www.learn-french-geneva.com

hay_, Jan 9, 2014 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Hi Nadia

Are you still tutoring french lessons in Geneva? I moved here a few months ago, I have a basic working level of french but would like to practice more often. 

If so, can you please let me know your availability and rates?

Many thanks

Caroline 

Hi Nadia

Are you still tutoring french lessons in Geneva? I moved here a few months ago, I have a basic working level of french but would like to practice more often. 

If so, can you please let me know your availability and rates?

Many thanks

Caroline 

caroline l, Jan 24, 2014 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Hi Caroline,

We would be very happy to help you improve your French. However all our classes are given using Skype. So no need for you to go anywhere.
This method has proven to be very succesfull and popular. For more information please visit our site at www.francaisatwork.com
We offer 1 free course to potential students so that they can have a better idea of the working proces.
When would you be available for such a test class?

Kind regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Hi Caroline,

We would be very happy to help you improve your French. However all our classes are given using Skype. So no need for you to go anywhere.
This method has proven to be very succesfull and popular. For more information please visit our site at www.francaisatwork.com
We offer 1 free course to potential students so that they can have a better idea of the working proces.
When would you be available for such a test class?

Kind regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Olivier Nyssen, Jan 24, 2014 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

why why :)EmbarassedCool

why why :)EmbarassedCool

John N, Aug 4, 2014 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

You get the best results with a qualified and experienced teacher. Either in a small group or one to one you will learn faster and better as over Skype and it will not cost you more. You shall even be much better off.  As Glocals member you shall deserve a special attention and a special member discount.  Should you pay taxes in Geneva since at least 12 month then you may even benefit from a Geneva Canton Grant worth CHF 750.- per year.  This will dramatically cut down you cost per lesson.  Do not hesitate, call Frank now at 022 736 82 80 to benefit from this exeptional offer.

You get the best results with a qualified and experienced teacher. Either in a small group or one to one you will learn faster and better as over Skype and it will not cost you more. You shall even be much better off.  As Glocals member you shall deserve a special attention and a special member discount.  Should you pay taxes in Geneva since at least 12 month then you may even benefit from a Geneva Canton Grant worth CHF 750.- per year.  This will dramatically cut down you cost per lesson.  Do not hesitate, call Frank now at 022 736 82 80 to benefit from this exeptional offer.

frankgros, Aug 4, 2014 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

Learn French Geneva has rave reviews right here on Glocals:

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/

Learn French Geneva has rave reviews right here on Glocals:

hay_, Aug 4, 2014 @ 22:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Hello Nadia,

I would be interested in French lessons three times per week in Geneva. I’m a beginner, I have followed some basic course of French. Would you still have some time for me?

Thank you in advance for letting me know.

Regards,

Marta

Hello Nadia,

I would be interested in French lessons three times per week in Geneva. I’m a beginner, I have followed some basic course of French. Would you still have some time for me?

Thank you in advance for letting me know.

Regards,

Marta

Marta Szymanska, Aug 8, 2014 @ 17:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49
Hi Marta,

I offer French classes using Skype to students of all levels.

The 2 main adantages of this system is that the classes are 100% adapted to the specific needs of the student. We practice grammar, vocabulary, conversation, reading, etc.. It is very important to know why a person wants to learn French, so that I can adapt the classes accordingly and so that the student gets the most out of it.

The second big advantage is of course the time advantage. Using Skype allows you to follow classes from anywhere, work, train, home,... It can be a productive break at work and you dont lose time travelling.

I offer 1 free test class so that i can explain better how I work and so that the student can see if he/she is comfortable wirh it.

For additional information, you can visit my site www.francaisatwork.com.

So if you are interested, we can set up a test class to begin with.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Hi Marta,

The 2 main adantages of this system is that the classes are 100% adapted to the specific needs of the student. We practice grammar, vocabulary, conversation, reading, etc.. It is very important to know why a person wants to learn French, so that I can adapt the classes accordingly and so that the student gets the most out of it.

The second big advantage is of course the time advantage. Using Skype allows you to follow classes from anywhere, work, train, home,... It can be a productive break at work and you dont lose time travelling.

I offer 1 free test class so that i can explain better how I work and so that the student can see if he/she is comfortable wirh it.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Olivier Nyssen, Aug 8, 2014 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

www.learn-french-geneva.com

rave reviews here! new website outlay

rave reviews here! new website outlay

hay_, Aug 8, 2014 @ 18:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

Bonjour,

My name is Jean-Robert Lebrun.  I am a French teacher with a 24 year experience.

Please visite my site www.frenchminute.com or my LinkedIn profile to read the 59+ recommendations posted by clients via their LinkedIn profiles.

I am teaching French online via Skype and email based audiovisual courses.

I design my French courses to make them fun, interesting, motivating and accessible with very little time for people genuinely willing to learn French but trapped in always more overloaded agenda.

My credo is service, service, service. My French lessons by Skype are, by example, billed "à la minute" with no cancellation fees even for last minute cancellation.  No stress added.

"Le client est roi"

Bonjour,

My name is Jean-Robert Lebrun.  I am a French teacher with a 24 year experience.

Please visite my site www.frenchminute.com or my LinkedIn profile to read the 59+ recommendations posted by clients via their LinkedIn profiles.

I am teaching French online via Skype and email based audiovisual courses.

I design my French courses to make them fun, interesting, motivating and accessible with very little time for people genuinely willing to learn French but trapped in always more overloaded agenda.

My credo is service, service, service. My French lessons by Skype are, by example, billed "à la minute" with no cancellation fees even for last minute cancellation.  No stress added.

"Le client est roi"

Jean-Robert LEBRUN, Dec 8, 2014 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

I posted a short video on Youtube to present my online French lessons via Skype.

Looking forward helping you reach your objectives.

Frenchly yours.

Jean-Robert

http://www.frenchminute.com

I posted a short video on Youtube to present my online French lessons via Skype.

Looking forward helping you reach your objectives.

Frenchly yours.

Jean-Robert

http://www.frenchminute.com

Jean-Robert LEBRUN, Dec 8, 2014 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Voici le lien de la vidéo intitulée "Experienced French teacher gives online french lessons via Skype - pay "à la minute" :

http://youtu.be/jK5y_jJurhk   (2'39")

Voici le lien de la vidéo intitulée "Experienced French teacher gives online french lessons via Skype - pay "à la minute" :

http://youtu.be/jK5y_jJurhk   (2'39")

Jean-Robert LEBRUN, Dec 8, 2014 @ 11:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

Hi Nadia,

Do you still teach french? If so please send me a message.

Best regards,

Nina

Hi Nadia,

Do you still teach french? If so please send me a message.

Best regards,

Nina

Nina Frisch , Sep 15, 2015 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

Hi Nina,

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Hi Nina,

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Olivier Nyssen, Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

hi

do you have a website with rates etc for french lessons? I live in Eaux Vives and require some help with my poor french

many thanks

Clark

hi

do you have a website with rates etc for french lessons? I live in Eaux Vives and require some help with my poor french

many thanks

Clark

Clark Fleming, Sep 24, 2015 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Olivier Nyssen, Sep 24, 2015 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Hi Danish,How are you doing?

Thank you for contacting me.

I'm available to teach you in the morning. We can discuss this further by mail ([email protected]).

You will also find all important details on www.francaisatwork.com.

Have a nice day,

Olivier

Hi Danish,How are you doing?

Thank you for contacting me.

I'm available to teach you in the morning. We can discuss this further by mail ([email protected]).

You will also find all important details on www.francaisatwork.com.

Have a nice day,

Olivier

Olivier Nyssen, Apr 13, 2016 @ 07:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

Hello,

We teach French face to face, either individually or in small groups, at the location of your choosing, from Monday to Saturday, 8.00 am until 8.00 pm.

Our reviews can be found here: http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/

You can contact us here or at [email protected]

Anouche Karaman CEO of Learn French Geneva

Hello,

We teach French face to face, either individually or in small groups, at the location of your choosing, from Monday to Saturday, 8.00 am until 8.00 pm.

Our reviews can be found here: http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/

You can contact us here or at [email protected]

Anouche Karaman CEO of Learn French Geneva

hay_, May 1, 2016 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

Dear Pascual,

I am a 37 yo french/Swiss national private french teacher and can help you to acquire an excellent level of french.

You can read feedback from some of my current students and book a class here:

http://ch.superprof.com/tableau-de-bord-annonce-textes-traductions-246826-2.html

i teach from home in the center of Geneva (Eaux Vives) and my schedule is pretty flexible.

Feel free to call me or write me.

All the best,

Margot

Dear Pascual,

I am a 37 yo french/Swiss national private french teacher and can help you to acquire an excellent level of french.

http://ch.superprof.com/tableau-de-bord-annonce-textes-traductions-246826-2.html

i teach from home in the center of Geneva (Eaux Vives) and my schedule is pretty flexible.

All the best,

Margot

Rachelle P, May 1, 2016 @ 16:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

Dear Julia,

I would be happy to teach you both french. I am a 37 yo french/Swiss national private french teacher and can help you to acquire an excellent level of french. For the both you you, i ask for 90.-/hour.

I have an international profile and have lived in six countries so far. I am fully bilingual.

All the best,

Margot

Dear Julia,

I would be happy to teach you both french. I am a 37 yo french/Swiss national private french teacher and can help you to acquire an excellent level of french. For the both you you, i ask for 90.-/hour.

I have an international profile and have lived in six countries so far. I am fully bilingual.

All the best,

Margot

Rachelle P, May 1, 2016 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

Hello Cathleen,

My name is Ellis and I am also at the the university of Geneva doing a Master's in Education. I can help you to attain the A2 level in French. I currently give private tuitions to non-francophones. My lessons are fun and adapted to suit individual needs. Available on W/ends if thats ok. Email: [email protected]

Hello Cathleen,

My name is Ellis and I am also at the the university of Geneva doing a Master's in Education. I can help you to attain the A2 level in French. I currently give private tuitions to non-francophones. My lessons are fun and adapted to suit individual needs. Available on W/ends if thats ok. Email: [email protected]

ellis sowa, Jul 9, 2016 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

Hello Cathleen,

Jul 9, 16 23:34

The post written under Cathleen’s name dates back to February 2010.

The post written under Cathleen’s name dates back to February 2010.

Ritchie, Jul 10, 2016 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Hello

Announcement for a friend 

He is looking for someone how would like to give a private French lesson. The cours should be at his house. He knows little bit of French and he lives in Versoix. 

Please contact me for detail.

Thanks 

Hello

He is looking for someone how would like to give a private French lesson. The cours should be at his house. He knows little bit of French and he lives in Versoix. 

Thanks 

Marko Bozic, Apr 6, 2017 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Hello Marko

My name is Sebastien , I'm an experienced and qualified bilingual  teacher for more than 15 years and available for all levels in french. I can teach anywhere in Geneva and Vaud from 9 a.m. to late evening from Monday to Friday.

My number is 076/641-73-38 

Have a nice day

Sebastien 

Hello Marko

My name is Sebastien , I'm an experienced and qualified bilingual  teacher for more than 15 years and available for all levels in french. I can teach anywhere in Geneva and Vaud from 9 a.m. to late evening from Monday to Friday.

Have a nice day

Sebastien 

sebastien q, Apr 6, 2017 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Hello Marko

Have a nice day

Sebastien 

Apr 6, 17 14:14

As pointed out in Post 69, this thread was started in 2010.

As pointed out in Post 69, this thread was started in 2010.

Ritchie, Apr 6, 2017 @ 15:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

Hello

Thanks 

Apr 6, 17 10:49

Hi,

very good reviews from our students here.

Hi,

very good reviews from our students here.

hay_, Apr 7, 2017 @ 08:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

Thanks to everybody, I will forward yours messages  to my friend...regards

Thanks to everybody, I will forward yours messages  to my friend...regards

Marko Bozic, Apr 10, 2017 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

UPA Geneve

UPA Geneve

Iryna Natareno, Apr 10, 2017 @ 22:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Hi All,

I landed in Geneva a couple of months ago and desperately looking for a French tutor. I'm based in Plan-les-Ouates and although I don't require French for work, I'm looking to learn conversational level. Am a complete beginner and a native English speaker. Having scanned through the thread, I see there are quite a few excellent tutors around. If you are still available for evening lessons after 18:30, please kindly contact me on [email protected]

Thank you!

Hi All,

I landed in Geneva a couple of months ago and desperately looking for a French tutor. I'm based in Plan-les-Ouates and although I don't require French for work, I'm looking to learn conversational level. Am a complete beginner and a native English speaker. Having scanned through the thread, I see there are quite a few excellent tutors around. If you are still available for evening lessons after 18:30, please kindly contact me on [email protected]

Thank you!

Liliana Ratushnyak, May 7, 2017 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

Hello, i am looking for private course for learning French. Please contact me pm. Thank you. Have a nice Sunday. Yonca

Hello, i am looking for private course for learning French. Please contact me pm. Thank you. Have a nice Sunday. Yonca

yonca B, May 7, 2017 @ 17:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

Looking for private or small group lessons, contact active languages in Geneva  0228094900, www.activelanguages.com 

Specialized in small  groups, where the focus is on speaking. 

Looking for private or small group lessons, contact active languages in Geneva  0228094900, www.activelanguages.com 

Specialized in small  groups, where the focus is on speaking. 

Jarina H, Dec 9, 2017 @ 08:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

Hello,

I am  looking for a French instructor and wondering if you are available? and if so what your fees are?

Thank you,

Ellia

Hello,

I am  looking for a French instructor and wondering if you are available? and if so what your fees are?

Thank you,

Ellia

Ellia T, Jan 31, 2018 @ 10:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

Hello,

I am looking for a French instructor in Geneva and wondering if you are available and if so, what your fees are?

Thank you,

Ellia

Hello,

I am looking for a French instructor in Geneva and wondering if you are available and if so, what your fees are?

Thank you,

Ellia

Ellia T, Jan 31, 2018 @ 10:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75
Bonjour,
I would be happy to be your online private tutor.
Please visit my Internet site www.frenchminute.com for more information about me, my method, my prices or to read the 60+ recommendations posted on LinkedIn by former clients.
I am working via Skype and by email.
I have two levels of prices depending on the level of flexibility needed.
Classical one hour lessons, minimum one 60 minute hour a week, no set day or time of day (but lesson billed if cancelled less than 24 hours before) : 30 euros/hour (about 34.8 CHF/hour)
Hyperflexibility, no set frequency, no set duration, free last minute cancellation, last minute booking, billed "à la minute" : 0.8 euro/minute (about 0.93 CHF/minute) 
I offer also an audiovisual course that I send by email to learn French watching videos exploring the French popular culture (songs, movies, sketches, novel, poems, etc.)
And a coaching method to improve your French and your written French.  My email adress : [email protected]
I am working 7/7.
I am at your disposal to speak with you via Skype about her needs (the first contact is free).
Frenchly yours
A bientôt.

Jean-Robert
Professeur de français - university training - 25+ years of experience - 60+ recommendations on LinkedIn - native speaking - lives in the south of France
Bonjour,
I would be happy to be your online private tutor.
Please visit my Internet site www.frenchminute.com for more information about me, my method, my prices or to read the 60+ recommendations posted on LinkedIn by former clients.
I am working via Skype and by email.
I have two levels of prices depending on the level of flexibility needed.
Classical one hour lessons, minimum one 60 minute hour a week, no set day or time of day (but lesson billed if cancelled less than 24 hours before) : 30 euros/hour (about 34.8 CHF/hour)
Hyperflexibility, no set frequency, no set duration, free last minute cancellation, last minute booking, billed "à la minute" : 0.8 euro/minute (about 0.93 CHF/minute) 
I offer also an audiovisual course that I send by email to learn French watching videos exploring the French popular culture (songs, movies, sketches, novel, poems, etc.)
And a coaching method to improve your French and your written French.  My email adress : [email protected]
I am working 7/7.
I am at your disposal to speak with you via Skype about her needs (the first contact is free).
Frenchly yours
A bientôt.

Jean-Robert
Professeur de français - university training - 25+ years of experience - 60+ recommendations on LinkedIn - native speaking - lives in the south of France
Jean-Robert LEBRUN, Jan 31, 2018 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
75 Replies | 14994 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form