Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Renovations in Versoix area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Renovations in Versoix area

Hello everyone! 

I'm writing for some advice on how to aquire devis for some renovation work I need done on a new house. It'll be the first time I try to renovate a house and I'm a bit lost in the process and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the best places to go to to get quotes (specifically for plumbing with heating, electricity and windows)! 

Thank you so much in advance!! 

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! 

I'm writing for some advice on how to aquire devis for some renovation work I need done on a new house. It'll be the first time I try to renovate a house and I'm a bit lost in the process and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the best places to go to to get quotes (specifically for plumbing with heating, electricity and windows)! 

Sophia SFeb 18, 2024 @ 03:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 239 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Renovations in Versoix area
Post 1

I will personally conseil u to get an architect if the works implies a lot of changes in the house.

I could help you, I work in the Geneva area and Im used to do house renovations. Dont hesitate to contac, I can give you some advice even if you end up doing the work yourself without an architect

I will personally conseil u to get an architect if the works implies a lot of changes in the house.

I could help you, I work in the Geneva area and Im used to do house renovations. Dont hesitate to contac, I can give you some advice even if you end up doing the work yourself without an architect

Cris M, Feb 23, 2024 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Renovations in Versoix area
Post 2

Hello everyone! 

Feb 18, 24 03:18

If the house is new, why do you need to renovate it?

Only asking of course and all the best,

R.

If the house is new, why do you need to renovate it?

Only asking of course and all the best,

R.

Ritchie, Feb 24, 2024 @ 02:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 239 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form