Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Scooter - cheap garage? Sunday mechanic?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Scooter - cheap garage? Sunday mechanic?

Hi Everyone,

I have a few small repairs to be done on my scooter, and since it's total worth is couple hundred bucks I'm looking for a cheap garage, maybe in neibourghing France; or a Sunday mechanic; to make the repairs. Anyone knows of any? Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone,

I have a few small repairs to be done on my scooter, and since it's total worth is couple hundred bucks I'm looking for a cheap garage, maybe in neibourghing France; or a Sunday mechanic; to make the repairs. Anyone knows of any? Thanks!

Jakub TyrakowskiMay 17, 2018 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Scooter - cheap garage? Sunday mechanic?
Post 1
Hello
before I trust Badan bikes at bells and pretty personal fair nice price. Then I was at the garage yamaha eaux-vives ... a great mistake more than for the same service charge very much more than Badan motorcycles they are little and very little pleasant ... now I am at Ford Vésenaz they also do motorcycles and scooters and it's super cool. and at the price level they are correct.
Hello
before I trust Badan bikes at bells and pretty personal fair nice price. Then I was at the garage yamaha eaux-vives ... a great mistake more than for the same service charge very much more than Badan motorcycles they are little and very little pleasant ... now I am at Ford Vésenaz they also do motorcycles and scooters and it's super cool. and at the price level they are correct.
Hanifa o, May 17, 2018 @ 21:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Everyone,

May 17, 18 16:32

Whats are your servicing needs??

Whats are your servicing needs??

V N, May 18, 2018 @ 12:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Things I know for now is replacement of the rear tyre and replacement of the steering column bearings (frame)

Things I know for now is replacement of the rear tyre and replacement of the steering column bearings (frame)

Jakub Tyrakowski, May 20, 2018 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 743 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form