Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Seeking Recommendations for movers to US - East Coast

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking Recommendations for movers to US - East Coast
 Hello I'm seeking a REASONABLY priced mover to move about a third or at most half of a container to the NY/NJ area.  Any recommendations for a not terrible expensive mover (I'm paying for this unfortunately) would be greatly appreciated; or if someone is looking to share a container please shoot me an email.  Also, if anyone has any boxes to get rid of let me know.

Thanks for any suggestions.
The text you are quoting:
 Hello I'm seeking a REASONABLY priced mover to move about a third or at most half of a container to the NY/NJ area.  Any recommendations for a not terrible expensive mover (I'm paying for this unfortunately) would be greatly appreciated; or if someone is looking to share a container please shoot me an email.  Also, if anyone has any boxes to get rid of let me know.

Thanks for any suggestions.

tb_nostressAug 15, 2009 @ 11:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Seeking Recommendations for movers to US - East Coast
Post 1
 Hi there,
I am from that area but have no expertise in moving companies there. I just read your request for boxes and if you look at the goods for sale section of the classifieds, there was a post on the 13th about 100 free boxes to anyone that wanted to go get them from someone that just moved.
Good luck with your move,
Kim
The text you are quoting:
 Hi there,
I am from that area but have no expertise in moving companies there. I just read your request for boxes and if you look at the goods for sale section of the classifieds, there was a post on the 13th about 100 free boxes to anyone that wanted to go get them from someone that just moved.
Good luck with your move,
Kim

kimberlywyso, Aug 15, 2009 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form