Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Seeking Television/Video Professionals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking Television/Video Professionals

Do you work in broadcasting or video production? I run a small Geneva-based video production company and I am expanding my operation.

I am looking for English-speaking freelancers with the following skill-sets:

- Camerapeople with or without camera gear
- Editors with non-linear software on a laptop (ideally Final Cut Pro)
- Producers and journalists with a television background
- A second language would be a bonus (ideally French or German)

Anyone interested can send me a private message.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Do you work in broadcasting or video production? I run a small Geneva-based video production company and I am expanding my operation.

I am looking for English-speaking freelancers with the following skill-sets:

- Camerapeople with or without camera gear
- Editors with non-linear software on a laptop (ideally Final Cut Pro)
- Producers and journalists with a television background
- A second language would be a bonus (ideally French or German)

Anyone interested can send me a private message.

Thanks!

JMfromTOOct 7, 2010 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2309 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Seeking Television/Video Professionals
Post 1

contact stef_granny on glocals. He's some big shot producer and journalist.

contact stef_granny on glocals. He's some big shot producer and journalist.

Nir Ofek, Oct 8, 2010 @ 01:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Nir!

Thanks Nir!

JMfromTO, Oct 8, 2010 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

I am a cameraman with more than 12 years experience. Recently I moved to Geneve and I m looking for a video production company where I could contribute with my experience as a cameraman.

LUCIO PONTONI

Rue de Lausanne 129                                                                   
1202 Geneva                                                                                 
Switzerland
email: [email protected]
Tel: 022 732 47 85

I am an Argentinian-Italian DoP and Lighting Cameraman with more than 12 years of experience. Through my experience I have covered a vast range of genres as well as I have worked with different technical approachs related to the medium. I have worked with majors national and international broadcast televisions as well as with private clients.  

WORK EXPERIENCE
                                                                                                                                                      2001-2010     Freelance work : I have worked as a freelance for different production’s companies in the role of DoP, lighting cameraman, ENG cameraman and  working in multicamera productions live and recorded. The genres of the productions changes as my role inside the production itself varies.
As DoP my experience included documentaries where I had the opportunity to travel to others continents and film the everyday struggle of men trying to survive in a difficult social environnement.
 As lighting cameraman I have been working for the major national and international broadcast televisions companies in a vast range of segments, creating different looks according to the requirements of the productions.
My work as ENG cameraman over this years allowed me to be involved in different scenarios regarding the coverage of news. From politics to sports news, working together with journalist I have develloped  precious experience about how to approach differents situations in this genre.
As cameraman I have contributed to the productions of corporated videos, promos, internet videos releases and backstages as well as team productions in live events.

1999-2001        Antenna Tre: ENG cameraman for news productions, studio cameraman (Milano, It).                                                                                                                                                                   

1998-1999    Planet 24: lighting cameraman for english tv program“The Big Breakfast” (CA, USA).

1997-1998      Continental Cablevision: studio cameraman (CA, USA).

TRAINING AND SKILLS

1994-1997      University of California, UCLA Extension
         Certificate program in Film, Television, and Video.

Languages
Spanish:     Main language
Italian:     Excellent
English:     Excellent

HOBBIES

Photography, tennis, squash

Hi,

I am a cameraman with more than 12 years experience. Recently I moved to Geneve and I m looking for a video production company where I could contribute with my experience as a cameraman.

LUCIO PONTONI

Rue de Lausanne 129                                                                   
1202 Geneva                                                                                 
Switzerland
email: [email protected]
Tel: 022 732 47 85

I am an Argentinian-Italian DoP and Lighting Cameraman with more than 12 years of experience. Through my experience I have covered a vast range of genres as well as I have worked with different technical approachs related to the medium. I have worked with majors national and international broadcast televisions as well as with private clients.  

WORK EXPERIENCE
                                                                                                                                                      2001-2010     Freelance work : I have worked as a freelance for different production’s companies in the role of DoP, lighting cameraman, ENG cameraman and  working in multicamera productions live and recorded. The genres of the productions changes as my role inside the production itself varies.
As DoP my experience included documentaries where I had the opportunity to travel to others continents and film the everyday struggle of men trying to survive in a difficult social environnement.
 As lighting cameraman I have been working for the major national and international broadcast televisions companies in a vast range of segments, creating different looks according to the requirements of the productions.
My work as ENG cameraman over this years allowed me to be involved in different scenarios regarding the coverage of news. From politics to sports news, working together with journalist I have develloped  precious experience about how to approach differents situations in this genre.
As cameraman I have contributed to the productions of corporated videos, promos, internet videos releases and backstages as well as team productions in live events.

1999-2001        Antenna Tre: ENG cameraman for news productions, studio cameraman (Milano, It).                                                                                                                                                                   

1998-1999    Planet 24: lighting cameraman for english tv program“The Big Breakfast” (CA, USA).

1997-1998      Continental Cablevision: studio cameraman (CA, USA).

TRAINING AND SKILLS

1994-1997      University of California, UCLA Extension
         Certificate program in Film, Television, and Video.

Languages
Spanish:     Main language
Italian:     Excellent
English:     Excellent

HOBBIES

Photography, tennis, squash

steph74, Dec 8, 2010 @ 18:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi JM,

I am a freelance reporter, producer and editor (Final Cut - I have an apple mac). I have made many reports for BBC and CNN from around the world (I speak French and Spanish)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8007895.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4120397.stm

I am currently working as a freelance producer in the ICRC (Red Cross) audiovisual department making documentaries (including their From The Field series) in Geneva.

What kind of work do you do? I am particularly interested in developing my filming skills.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Nicola Fell [email protected]

Hi JM,

I am a freelance reporter, producer and editor (Final Cut - I have an apple mac). I have made many reports for BBC and CNN from around the world (I speak French and Spanish)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8007895.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4120397.stm

I am currently working as a freelance producer in the ICRC (Red Cross) audiovisual department making documentaries (including their From The Field series) in Geneva.

What kind of work do you do? I am particularly interested in developing my filming skills.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Nicola Fell [email protected]

Nicola F, Jan 6, 2011 @ 09:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi! i'm a camera operator, i have experience in both sd and hd formats and in various cameras, i'm also a non linear editor i work in final cut studio and adobe cs5 for motion graphics.

i recently moved near geneva and i'm available for work.

you can visit my site to contact me

www.joandominguez.com

hi! i'm a camera operator, i have experience in both sd and hd formats and in various cameras, i'm also a non linear editor i work in final cut studio and adobe cs5 for motion graphics.

i recently moved near geneva and i'm available for work.

you can visit my site to contact me

www.joandominguez.com

joan dominguez, Jan 16, 2011 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2309 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form