Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Selling a Swiss registered car to a person living in an EU country

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Selling a Swiss registered car to a person living in an EU country

Hi,

I´m selling my car to a perosn living in Finland. Does anyone have experience on selling a Swiss registered car to someone living in an EU country? I would highly appreciate some help in this procedure, had some difficulties in getting the car registered in Switzerland already :)

Many thanks,

Soili

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I´m selling my car to a perosn living in Finland. Does anyone have experience on selling a Swiss registered car to someone living in an EU country? I would highly appreciate some help in this procedure, had some difficulties in getting the car registered in Switzerland already :)

Many thanks,

Soili

Soili JApr 21, 2016 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Selling a Swiss registered car to a person living in an EU country
Post 1

You sell the car without the plates, return the plates and the "carte gris" once youve sold it and its left the Swiss border with a note saying the car has been sold and exported to Finland or wherever.

Then you can cancel your insurance etc.

The text you are quoting:

You sell the car without the plates, return the plates and the "carte gris" once youve sold it and its left the Swiss border with a note saying the car has been sold and exported to Finland or wherever.

Then you can cancel your insurance etc.

Charlie, Apr 21, 2016 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 634 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form