Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Simple dress alterations

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Simple dress alterations

Does anyone know of someone who can do simple alterations to a dress? I would rather stay away from the drycleaner/alteration places if I can find someone who works on their own.

Btw, didn't there used to be a Guide section that had glocals members reccomendations on services/reviews, etc. Is that gone or am I just going blind? I thought I'd seen an alteration recco on there a long time ago.

Anyhow, I would like to get this done by Thanksgiving (I know, I know, it's almost here, but I just tried the dress I want to wear and....yikes!).

ASAP would be most appreciated. Thanks all...and Happy Thanksgiving!

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know of someone who can do simple alterations to a dress? I would rather stay away from the drycleaner/alteration places if I can find someone who works on their own.

Btw, didn't there used to be a Guide section that had glocals members reccomendations on services/reviews, etc. Is that gone or am I just going blind? I thought I'd seen an alteration recco on there a long time ago.

Anyhow, I would like to get this done by Thanksgiving (I know, I know, it's almost here, but I just tried the dress I want to wear and....yikes!).

ASAP would be most appreciated. Thanks all...and Happy Thanksgiving!

JawaharaNov 22, 2009 @ 18:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 643 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form