Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Some people don't even have the minimum courtesy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Some people don't even have the minimum courtesy

So someone posted a last minute event in Things to do. I was interested and since it was last minute, I sent a message with all my contact details and proposal, and made myself preapred and ready.
Did not hear a word back from the guy, and about 15mins before the even time, the event was deleted.

The text you are quoting:

So someone posted a last minute event in Things to do. I was interested and since it was last minute, I sent a message with all my contact details and proposal, and made myself preapred and ready.
Did not hear a word back from the guy, and about 15mins before the even time, the event was deleted.

Ali BabaNov 19, 2015 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Some people don't even have the minimum courtesy
Post 1

Sadly, some on this site use it mainly as a means to try to meet girls. It's quite humorous really. I was searching for a language partner for quite some time and didn't find much success. All of a sudden a girl comes along offering the same exchange and you have a long list of desparate dudes saying things like "I've been looking for a <blank> language partner for SO long and never found one!" Lies.  

I get it, lots of attractive ladies on this site but c'mon!

The text you are quoting:

Sadly, some on this site use it mainly as a means to try to meet girls. It's quite humorous really. I was searching for a language partner for quite some time and didn't find much success. All of a sudden a girl comes along offering the same exchange and you have a long list of desparate dudes saying things like "I've been looking for a <blank> language partner for SO long and never found one!" Lies.  

I get it, lots of attractive ladies on this site but c'mon!

CH K, Nov 19, 2015 @ 14:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1163 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form