Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Spend a day with my dog? And offer to dog sit/swap

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Spend a day with my dog? And offer to dog sit/swap

hi everyone! I've just arrived in Geneva living in the Servette area. I'm wondering if anyone nearby might be willing to watch my dog for me during the day on Thursday, Oct 5 when the movers are coming to deliver our stuff. Just hoping to get him out of the house during the chaos- no need for overnight stay or anything, just someone who doesn't mind having a dog around. Ours is a three year old cocker spaniel male and he gets along well with other dogs (and likes to just nap most of the day).

I'd also be happy to meet with others in this neighborhood who have dogs who may be interested in future dog sitting exchanges. Let me know! Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

hi everyone! I've just arrived in Geneva living in the Servette area. I'm wondering if anyone nearby might be willing to watch my dog for me during the day on Thursday, Oct 5 when the movers are coming to deliver our stuff. Just hoping to get him out of the house during the chaos- no need for overnight stay or anything, just someone who doesn't mind having a dog around. Ours is a three year old cocker spaniel male and he gets along well with other dogs (and likes to just nap most of the day).

I'd also be happy to meet with others in this neighborhood who have dogs who may be interested in future dog sitting exchanges. Let me know! Thanks.

Sarah MOct 3, 2017 @ 09:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 942 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Spend a day with my dog? And offer to dog sit/swap
Post 1

Sorry i saw you ad asking to dog sit too late! Hope that you found somebody. If i can help another time, contact me, i live in Champel but have a car and can pick up your dog and bring him back. My dog is a female Irish terrier

The text you are quoting:

Sorry i saw you ad asking to dog sit too late! Hope that you found somebody. If i can help another time, contact me, i live in Champel but have a car and can pick up your dog and bring him back. My dog is a female Irish terrier

dorit b, Oct 11, 2017 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 942 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form