Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wanted: Salsa classes that are NOT held on Tuesday

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wanted: Salsa classes that are NOT held on Tuesday

Does anyone know of a salsa class (beginner or intermediate level) that is *NOT* held Tuesdays?

I try to find one but it seems all Geneva dance schools haven chosen Tuesday for this level's Salsa classes (Cern Dancing Club, Salseros de Hoy, Bravo). The only day in the week that is impossible for me. :-(

If you know a good school, please let me know.

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know of a salsa class (beginner or intermediate level) that is *NOT* held Tuesdays?

I try to find one but it seems all Geneva dance schools haven chosen Tuesday for this level's Salsa classes (Cern Dancing Club, Salseros de Hoy, Bravo). The only day in the week that is impossible for me. :-(

If you know a good school, please let me know.

just_meSep 17, 2010 @ 15:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1108 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wanted: Salsa classes that are NOT held on Tuesday
Post 1

rafael will be conducting beginner's course on Wednesdays at Barrios Latino.  His glocals id is salserin.

Also, Moh conducts classes at Brasseurs des grottes on different days.  More information can be found at www.salsageneva.com

Hope this helps.

Ahmed

rafael will be conducting beginner's course on Wednesdays at Barrios Latino.  His glocals id is salserin.

Also, Moh conducts classes at Brasseurs des grottes on different days.  More information can be found at www.salsageneva.com

Hope this helps.

Ahmed

JustChilling, Sep 17, 2010 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

you can try www.salsavirus.com

you can try www.salsavirus.com

Katia S, Sep 17, 2010 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, I am also looking for a salsa class that is not on Tuesday or Thursday, because I have French. I checked the two links above, but the first location is a bit too far for me and the second one seems like it is not even in Geneva???

Are there any other suggestions? I would love to try Rafael's class too, but I have already done a beginners' course and I am looking for a bit higher level. And he offers the intermediate level also on Tuesday...:(

thanks!!! 

Nevena 

Hi, I am also looking for a salsa class that is not on Tuesday or Thursday, because I have French. I checked the two links above, but the first location is a bit too far for me and the second one seems like it is not even in Geneva???

Are there any other suggestions? I would love to try Rafael's class too, but I have already done a beginners' course and I am looking for a bit higher level. And he offers the intermediate level also on Tuesday...:(

thanks!!! 

Nevena 

Nevena Z, Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Try www.saborlatinosalsa.ch. I've had courses with them, which I enjoyed. They have classes on Wednesdays.

You can enscribe to the courses of the MAD (www.mad.coop) on Thursdays. However, I've been told that the courses fill up very quickly for women.

There are also plenty of all-round dance schools around, who also offer salsa. I saw that www.ecole-zou.com has classes on Wednesdays. (It's on Plainpalais, so easy to get to.) Otherwise, check coursbravo.ch or www.kapdanse.ch

Tor

Try www.saborlatinosalsa.ch. I've had courses with them, which I enjoyed. They have classes on Wednesdays.

You can enscribe to the courses of the MAD (www.mad.coop) on Thursdays. However, I've been told that the courses fill up very quickly for women.

There are also plenty of all-round dance schools around, who also offer salsa. I saw that www.ecole-zou.com has classes on Wednesdays. (It's on Plainpalais, so easy to get to.) Otherwise, check coursbravo.ch or www.kapdanse.ch

Tor

tawb, Sep 19, 2010 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

thanks!!! 

Nevena 

Sep 19, 10 11:14

Navena,  Brasseurs des Grottes is right behind the main train station so it's really center of town and not far from anything at all..Also, there is an event called "Your Sunday drink: Latin Style" tonight.  Its held at the same place.  You may want to come out and practice some of your salsa.  Here is the link to the activity.  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/30021.htm

Navena,  Brasseurs des Grottes is right behind the main train station so it's really center of town and not far from anything at all..Also, there is an event called "Your Sunday drink: Latin Style" tonight.  Its held at the same place.  You may want to come out and practice some of your salsa.  Here is the link to the activity.  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/30021.htm

JustChilling, Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Just saw that, thanks! I will try to be there tonight, although not sure I can make it. But even their courses are either beginners (Monday and Wednesday) or way too advanced, levels 4 and up...so I will have to see...

thanks!!!

Nevena

Just saw that, thanks! I will try to be there tonight, although not sure I can make it. But even their courses are either beginners (Monday and Wednesday) or way too advanced, levels 4 and up...so I will have to see...

thanks!!!

Nevena

Nevena Z, Sep 19, 2010 @ 13:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

ww.salageneva.net

check them out