Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wella Institut Geneve - where did Marie go?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wella Institut Geneve - where did Marie go?
Hi all;

i'm fairly desperate as i had been a regular client of Marie at Wella Institut on Rue du Cendrier and i found out that they've closed down.  I just got a horrible haircut from someone new, and so i'm asking if anyone happens to know where Marie went?  It's so hard to find a good stylist that one trusts.  Many thanks in advance.  

The text you are quoting:
Hi all;

i'm fairly desperate as i had been a regular client of Marie at Wella Institut on Rue du Cendrier and i found out that they've closed down.  I just got a horrible haircut from someone new, and so i'm asking if anyone happens to know where Marie went?  It's so hard to find a good stylist that one trusts.  Many thanks in advance.  

MaryAnne SApr 20, 2016 @ 16:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1105 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wella Institut Geneve - where did Marie go?
Post 1

Hello if it helps both Elena and Sabrina (both from Wella Institute) now work at URBAN MIRAGE Rue de la Cité 9, 1204 Geneva 022/3106400 (downtown next to the UBS bank in Bel Air).

We also have Tony & Guy & AVEDA  trained staff.  Maybe you can try your luck here :)

English speaking - Wella and L'Oreal products.

Hello if it helps both Elena and Sabrina (both from Wella Institute) now work at URBAN MIRAGE Rue de la Cité 9, 1204 Geneva 022/3106400 (downtown next to the UBS bank in Bel Air).

We also have Tony & Guy & AVEDA  trained staff.  Maybe you can try your luck here :)

Toupie_2, Apr 25, 2016 @ 08:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Wella Institut Geneve - where did Marie go?
Post 2

Apr 25, 16 08:33

Opps SORRY WRONG NUMBER - the atual phone number is:  022 / 810 80 81

Opps SORRY WRONG NUMBER - the atual phone number is:  022 / 810 80 81

Toupie_2, Apr 25, 2016 @ 08:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1105 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form