Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Your French for my English (or Russian!)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your French for my English (or Russian!)

Hi there,

I am looking for a French speaker who would be interested in practicing conversational French with me in exchange for my English or Russian.  My reading and writing is ok, but it's the speaking that needs a lot of help.  Anybody interested in helping me get to the point where I can actually have an intelligent conversation in French? 

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I am looking for a French speaker who would be interested in practicing conversational French with me in exchange for my English or Russian.  My reading and writing is ok, but it's the speaking that needs a lot of help.  Anybody interested in helping me get to the point where I can actually have an intelligent conversation in French? 

Maria GJan 7, 2015 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1085 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your French for my English (or Russian!)
Post 1

Hello Maria, i can help you with french conversation, if you can help me with your russian, j'ai besoin de remettre mon niveau de russe à nouveau :-) i already have  russian teaching books. Let me know. Salutations

Hello Maria, i can help you with french conversation, if you can help me with your russian, j'ai besoin de remettre mon niveau de russe à nouveau :-) i already have  russian teaching books. Let me know. Salutations

Capitain, Jan 7, 2015 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Maria ! :)

I would be interested ! I really want to speak English fluently.

Maybe we can meet for a coffee in Geneva? So let me know. :)

Thank you,

Chris

Hi Maria ! :)

I would be interested ! I really want to speak English fluently.

Maybe we can meet for a coffee in Geneva? So let me know. :)

Thank you,

Chris

Christelle G, Feb 19, 2015 @ 07:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Maria 

I have a friend called Guy who would like to exchange his frnech for your english - he was wondering if you are interested if you could do the language exchange by skype - his number is 0033 450 95 85 70 or his skype is resister8. Thanks Maria.

Hilary 

Hi Maria 

I have a friend called Guy who would like to exchange his frnech for your english - he was wondering if you are interested if you could do the language exchange by skype - his number is 0033 450 95 85 70 or his skype is resister8. Thanks Maria.

Hilary 

hermes, Mar 1, 2015 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi, I lived in russia and want to practice basic conversations. I am native from Gva. I am free at lunch time and working in gva city center near Bel air. thanks!

Hi, I lived in russia and want to practice basic conversations. I am native from Gva. I am free at lunch time and working in gva city center near Bel air. thanks!

Frederique D, Oct 3, 2015 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1085 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form