Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > costume store or fabric store

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
costume store or fabric store
Going to a costume party... need some advice.

Are there cheap costume stores in Geneva to buy little accessories like wigs, gloves, hats, whips, etc...?

Are there fabric stores (like American JoAnn Fabrics) where you can find pieces of material, ribbons, fur or any sort of DIY costume making supplies?
The text you are quoting:
Going to a costume party... need some advice.

Are there cheap costume stores in Geneva to buy little accessories like wigs, gloves, hats, whips, etc...?

Are there fabric stores (like American JoAnn Fabrics) where you can find pieces of material, ribbons, fur or any sort of DIY costume making supplies?

lcriddApr 28, 2009 @ 18:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1937 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: costume store or fabric store
Post 1
[quote]Going to a costume party... need some advice.

[/quote]
[quote]Going to a costume party... need some advice.

[/quote]
coletterad, May 4, 2009 @ 02:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
is there any good fabric on the ground floor in manor maybe?
is there any good fabric on the ground floor in manor maybe?
coletterad, May 4, 2009 @ 02:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
The only costumes shop I know in Geneva is the one rue Leschot (a tiny street in Plainpalais, I don't remember the number but the street must be 100 metres long, so you'll find it I'm sure).

There is a fabrics shop in front of Manor (rue Coutance side).

If you have a car, I would advice going to France, I think the closest one is in Val Thoiry. There is a shopping centre and next to the centre a shopping area with a fabrics shop.

They have a bigger choice (also ribbons and other accessories) and most of all it's cheaper...

I'm sure there's at least one shop in Annemasse too.

Good luck!

S
The only costumes shop I know in Geneva is the one rue Leschot (a tiny street in Plainpalais, I don't remember the number but the street must be 100 metres long, so you'll find it I'm sure).

There is a fabrics shop in front of Manor (rue Coutance side).

If you have a car, I would advice going to France, I think the closest one is in Val Thoiry. There is a shopping centre and next to the centre a shopping area with a fabrics shop.

They have a bigger choice (also ribbons and other accessories) and most of all it's cheaper...

I'm sure there's at least one shop in Annemasse too.

Good luck!

S

sylwia, May 4, 2009 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1937 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form