Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > english speaking sports physiotherapist

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
english speaking sports physiotherapist
Can anyone suggest a good english speaking sports physiotherapist in Geneva?

Had a nasty shoulder-dislocation and really don't want it to recur...

The text you are quoting:
Can anyone suggest a good english speaking sports physiotherapist in Geneva?

Had a nasty shoulder-dislocation and really don't want it to recur...

tsebMay 11, 2006 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1788 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: english speaking sports physiotherapist
Post 1
This guys makes the pain go away on some top sports people, but no english...He runs the massage services at the Hotel Crown Plaza (where his place is as well).

His details:
Michel Giroud

Godo luck with the shoulder!

This guys makes the pain go away on some top sports people, but no english...He runs the massage services at the Hotel Crown Plaza (where his place is as well).

His details:
Michel Giroud

Godo luck with the shoulder!

Nir Ofek, May 11, 2006 @ 18:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
When I broke my ankle on the golf course a few years ago (dancing - not golfing - don't ask), I used Benedicte Lasserre +41-79-760-6269. Her English is very good, and she's used to working with sports related injuries. In addition to her own physical therapy practice out of the Harmony fitness center in LaPraille, she's the physical therapist for Geneva's Servette hockey team. I've overdone the beginning of this golf season, and will be seeing Benedicte soon for golfer's elbow. Good Luck - Sorry about your shoulder. I'll stop being such a baby about my elbow :)
When I broke my ankle on the golf course a few years ago (dancing - not golfing - don't ask), I used Benedicte Lasserre +41-79-760-6269. Her English is very good, and she's used to working with sports related injuries. In addition to her own physical therapy practice out of the Harmony fitness center in LaPraille, she's the physical therapist for Geneva's Servette hockey team. I've overdone the beginning of this golf season, and will be seeing Benedicte soon for golfer's elbow. Good Luck - Sorry about your shoulder. I'll stop being such a baby about my elbow :)

3PuttBogey, May 12, 2006 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, it's worth noting that Michel Giroud is not a physiotherapist - he describes himself as a complementary therapist, and I think this could have insurance implications at least.

I'll also reiterate your point, for the sake of people like me who sometimes cherry-pick info from posts without reading them thoroughly, that Michel Giroud is not an English-speaker.

I went to see him today - he's a very nice guy, but he was not what I was looking for.

BTW, he's resident in the Starling hotel right now, not the Crowne Plaza.

Hi, it's worth noting that Michel Giroud is not a physiotherapist - he describes himself as a complementary therapist, and I think this could have insurance implications at least.

I'll also reiterate your point, for the sake of people like me who sometimes cherry-pick info from posts without reading them thoroughly, that Michel Giroud is not an English-speaker.

I went to see him today - he's a very nice guy, but he was not what I was looking for.

BTW, he's resident in the Starling hotel right now, not the Crowne Plaza.

Dennis M, Apr 14, 2014 @ 20:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hôpital de la Tour they gave a "Ecole de dos"and international physio...nice and clean and you got a choice with English speaking...good luck

Hôpital de la Tour they gave a "Ecole de dos"and international physio...nice and clean and you got a choice with English speaking...good luck

Sari W, Apr 14, 2014 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

For serious and effective Sports Physiotherapy go to Hopital de la Tour in Meyrin. Excellent professionals, well-equiped and a choice of physiotherapists, including english-speaking ones.

For serious and effective Sports Physiotherapy go to Hopital de la Tour in Meyrin. Excellent professionals, well-equiped and a choice of physiotherapists, including english-speaking ones.

JR M, Apr 15, 2014 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1788 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form