Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > frisbee somewhere else?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
frisbee somewhere else?
 hi there, i see that there have been viewings of my previous post but no replies. I presume that means there is interest in frisbee but not in travelling to Vessy.

if you know the game, or would like to learn, please get back to me and we can set something up. I have a disc and have trained a team before so am well qualified to at least teach the basics and have some fun.

it is a fast pace game, for people of all kinds (interests, fitness, age, gender, etc). all you need is good spirit and the desire to have a laugh.

let me know!!
The text you are quoting:
 hi there, i see that there have been viewings of my previous post but no replies. I presume that means there is interest in frisbee but not in travelling to Vessy.

if you know the game, or would like to learn, please get back to me and we can set something up. I have a disc and have trained a team before so am well qualified to at least teach the basics and have some fun.

it is a fast pace game, for people of all kinds (interests, fitness, age, gender, etc). all you need is good spirit and the desire to have a laugh.

let me know!!

nikkisawyerAug 17, 2009 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: frisbee somewhere else?
Post 1
 im interested

havent seen ur other posts though :)
 im interested

havent seen ur other posts though :)

Maria_, Aug 17, 2009 @ 17:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hi maria,

My other post is asking if anyone plays for the geneva wizards as i would like to play but live far away...so i was after a lift.
have you played befpre? where abouts do you live? and do you have friends that might be interested?
id love to get some people together to play, its so much fun!
 Hi maria,

My other post is asking if anyone plays for the geneva wizards as i would like to play but live far away...so i was after a lift.
have you played befpre? where abouts do you live? and do you have friends that might be interested?

nikkisawyer, Aug 17, 2009 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hello
i would be interested in learning ultimate frisbee plus i live near vessy so thats fine for me.
if u have any more details on where to play and teaching please send me details.

Hello
i would be interested in learning ultimate frisbee plus i live near vessy so thats fine for me.
if u have any more details on where to play and teaching please send me details.

David P, Aug 17, 2009 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Hi maria,

Aug 17, 09 17:52
Hi :)

One question at a time thank you!! i live in geneva centre (sort of). No i have never played before and no i dont know about my friends will have to see about that!
Hi :)

One question at a time thank you!! i live in geneva centre (sort of). No i have never played before and no i dont know about my friends will have to see about that!

Maria_, Aug 17, 2009 @ 20:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 i'd like to learn to if its geneve...
 i'd like to learn to if its geneve...

floydmarks, Aug 17, 2009 @ 20:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
 ok, so far it looks like we will have to make practice in Geneva somewhere to suit everyone.

if you can all let me know the time and days that would suit you the best we should be able to arrange something. also, if anyone has any suggestions on where to play, that would be great. we really need some more numbers though so if you have friends, please recruit them!

ps, are you all on facebook? i was thinking of setting up a group so that it is easier to get in touch with eachother.
 ok, so far it looks like we will have to make practice in Geneva somewhere to suit everyone.

if you can all let me know the time and days that would suit you the best we should be able to arrange something. also, if anyone has any suggestions on where to play, that would be great. we really need some more numbers though so if you have friends, please recruit them!

ps, are you all on facebook? i was thinking of setting up a group so that it is easier to get in touch with eachother.

nikkisawyer, Aug 18, 2009 @ 10:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
 hi, please join the group 'Geneva ultimate friesbee' on facebook. that way we can all keep updated easily. I think training could be held on the field just in front of the WTO (near the botanical gardens).
remember to tell all your friends as we need numbers to play the game.
ps, does anyone else have a regulation disc?
 hi, please join the group 'Geneva ultimate friesbee' on facebook. that way we can all keep updated easily. I think training could be held on the field just in front of the WTO (near the botanical gardens).
remember to tell all your friends as we need numbers to play the game.
ps, does anyone else have a regulation disc?

nikkisawyer, Aug 19, 2009 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form