Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > gambas a go go ....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
gambas a go go ....
Hi all,

I have a friend who is leaving GVA soon and wants to get the all-you-can-eat shrimp before doing saying goodbye. I have done it once, at the place on Rue Servette that currently has a big sign up advertising it (it also advertises all-you-can-eat frog, which I have not tried) for 25 CHF. The food was good, but the wine was lousy and the ambiance left something to be desired.

I've seen lots of other restaurants (for example, at least 2-3 on Rue Lyon) advertising this (also one around the corner from station, but it's 38 CHF). Anybody been, and have any suggestions/recommendations or places to avoid?

Thanks,

Jahred
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

I have a friend who is leaving GVA soon and wants to get the all-you-can-eat shrimp before doing saying goodbye. I have done it once, at the place on Rue Servette that currently has a big sign up advertising it (it also advertises all-you-can-eat frog, which I have not tried) for 25 CHF. The food was good, but the wine was lousy and the ambiance left something to be desired.

I've seen lots of other restaurants (for example, at least 2-3 on Rue Lyon) advertising this (also one around the corner from station, but it's 38 CHF). Anybody been, and have any suggestions/recommendations or places to avoid?

Thanks,

Jahred
jahredJul 30, 2009 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3553 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: gambas a go go ....
Post 1
I've been to the one behind the train station (Le Corail Rose) a couple of times. The gambas are good but the service isn't great, average for Geneva really.
The text you are quoting:
I've been to the one behind the train station (Le Corail Rose) a couple of times. The gambas are good but the service isn't great, average for Geneva really.
Mr.Ben, Aug 1, 2009 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3553 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form