Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > has anyone heard of/put their child in one of the "sports elementary schools" in Geneva or environs?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
has anyone heard of/put their child in one of the "sports elementary schools" in Geneva or environs?

Hi everyone

I was speaking with a swiss native on the bus the other day who told me that in Switzerland there are schools that have a heavier sports program than the typical school - ie, kids do eight hours per week of sports versus whatever the regular amount would be.  The names she mentionned were the Ecole de Meyrin and Cycle Budé (???? I think?  Neither of us had a pen so this is all by memory).  We are moving here in one year and this would be a great option for my nine year old son.  Would love any additional info from anyone in the know.  Thank you so much.

Kristin

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone

I was speaking with a swiss native on the bus the other day who told me that in Switzerland there are schools that have a heavier sports program than the typical school - ie, kids do eight hours per week of sports versus whatever the regular amount would be.  The names she mentionned were the Ecole de Meyrin and Cycle Budé (???? I think?  Neither of us had a pen so this is all by memory).  We are moving here in one year and this would be a great option for my nine year old son.  Would love any additional info from anyone in the know.  Thank you so much.

Kristin

[email protected]

Kristin Louise DuncombeAug 28, 2014 @ 09:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 608 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 608 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form