Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > language exchange, Mandarin Chinese for French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
language exchange, Mandarin Chinese for French

Hi. I am a native mandarin speaker from Beijing originally. I am fluent in English and conversational Japanese. I would like to pratice spoken French and i am at beginner level. 

Please contact me if you are a native French speaker and would like to practice Chinese.

Regards,

NAN

The text you are quoting:

Hi. I am a native mandarin speaker from Beijing originally. I am fluent in English and conversational Japanese. I would like to pratice spoken French and i am at beginner level. 

Please contact me if you are a native French speaker and would like to practice Chinese.

Regards,

NAN

Nan XiongOct 7, 2016 @ 22:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: language exchange, Mandarin Chinese for French
Post 1

Hi Nan

I have been studying Chinese mandarin at Geneva university many years ago and would like to go back to practicing. I have tought classes to children and teenagers in french and mathematics so have some good pedagogic tools for teaching.

I am lauching my company at the moment so my schedules are a bit hectic but we can give a try to a tandem for once a week when possible. Please feel free to contact me : [email protected]

Zai Jian

Catherine

The text you are quoting:

Hi Nan

I have been studying Chinese mandarin at Geneva university many years ago and would like to go back to practicing. I have tought classes to children and teenagers in french and mathematics so have some good pedagogic tools for teaching.

I am lauching my company at the moment so my schedules are a bit hectic but we can give a try to a tandem for once a week when possible. Please feel free to contact me : [email protected]

Zai Jian

Catherine

Catalina F, Oct 9, 2016 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form