Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > looking for iphone owners who want to help testing resto-rang.ch restaurant locator in Geneve

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for iphone owners who want to help testing resto-rang.ch restaurant locator in Geneve

we have created a nice application to  find restaurants nearby - by your geo-location and we need to test it with iphones in various locations in the city. if u have couple of minutes and u want to help -

u just need to go to resto-rang.ch with your browser (iphone safari) and tell me if u get reasonable results of  restaurants  by your location - it should give u a list of nearby places and the distance from your position.

it's working for OS 3.0 and above.

if u encounter problems/errors/weird results -  please let me know - u can send me a PM or here in the thread.

Thank u for your help, i appreciate it 

The text you are quoting:

we have created a nice application to  find restaurants nearby - by your geo-location and we need to test it with iphones in various locations in the city. if u have couple of minutes and u want to help -

u just need to go to resto-rang.ch with your browser (iphone safari) and tell me if u get reasonable results of  restaurants  by your location - it should give u a list of nearby places and the distance from your position.

it's working for OS 3.0 and above.

if u encounter problems/errors/weird results -  please let me know - u can send me a PM or here in the thread.

Thank u for your help, i appreciate it 

reffaelNov 24, 2009 @ 13:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for iphone owners who want to help testing resto-rang.ch restaurant locator in Geneve
Post 1

I'll do it. How?

I'll do it. How?

pink_bunny, Nov 24, 2009 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: looking for iphone owners who want to help testing resto-rang.ch restaurant locator in Geneve
Post 2

just visit  resto-rang.ch with your iphone browser and check the restaurant list - it should give u a list with distances.

thanks for your help

just visit  resto-rang.ch with your iphone browser and check the restaurant list - it should give u a list with distances.

thanks for your help

reffael, Nov 24, 2009 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi I have tried, wonderful, except it it in French! Cry

Hi I have tried, wonderful, except it it in French! Cry

wonder, Nov 24, 2009 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1130 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form