Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > renting a motorcycle leather / suit

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
renting a motorcycle leather / suit

Hi there,

A beer for whomever can help with this one - I'm hitting the racetrack with my motorcycle in April, and I need a proper race suit. Back in the US/UK I used to be able to rent those for a day easily, but here in Geneva about a dozen garages that I called all told me they did no such thing. Buying would be expensive and unjustified since I only do the track 2-3 times per year. Any tips on where to get rent a suit?

Cheers,

Milos

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

A beer for whomever can help with this one - I'm hitting the racetrack with my motorcycle in April, and I need a proper race suit. Back in the US/UK I used to be able to rent those for a day easily, but here in Geneva about a dozen garages that I called all told me they did no such thing. Buying would be expensive and unjustified since I only do the track 2-3 times per year. Any tips on where to get rent a suit?

Cheers,

Milos

Milos MFeb 13, 2017 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: renting a motorcycle leather / suit
Post 1

if leather chaps could be of interest email me on [email protected].

Best

H

if leather chaps could be of interest email me on [email protected].

Best

H

hermes, Feb 13, 2017 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: renting a motorcycle leather / suit
Post 2

Depending on which circuit and which track day organiser you use, leathers and back protecters are  usually for hire. If you have a date and track i'll be able to give you some contact details.

Depending on which circuit and which track day organiser you use, leathers and back protecters are  usually for hire. If you have a date and track i'll be able to give you some contact details.

Steve R, Feb 14, 2017 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form