Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > seeking local website designer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
seeking local website designer

Hi,

I am interested in starting up a small business here and want to develop a website that showcases some samples of our work. It will involve hosting videos and will need to be in several languages (we provide all of the text, obviously). My partner and I have a small budget to hire someone to help us with this. Can anybody recommend a person in Geneva, Bern, or Lausanne who may be able to design a site similar in caliber to this one?

www.rotationfilms.com

Ideally, we would like to find someone who is still building their portfolio and would be willing to work for slightly less than market price. I had thought to find a design school and to contact recent grads, but I can't seem to find any in the area.

Thank you!

Best,

Leigh

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am interested in starting up a small business here and want to develop a website that showcases some samples of our work. It will involve hosting videos and will need to be in several languages (we provide all of the text, obviously). My partner and I have a small budget to hire someone to help us with this. Can anybody recommend a person in Geneva, Bern, or Lausanne who may be able to design a site similar in caliber to this one?

www.rotationfilms.com

Ideally, we would like to find someone who is still building their portfolio and would be willing to work for slightly less than market price. I had thought to find a design school and to contact recent grads, but I can't seem to find any in the area.

Thank you!

Best,

Leigh

leighJan 8, 2010 @ 13:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1059 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: seeking local website designer
Post 1

Hello

Please contact  076 517 40 71

he is really good designer

marvin

Hello

Please contact  076 517 40 71

he is really good designer

marvin

DADSON MARVIN, Jan 8, 2010 @ 13:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

A friend of mine has recently moved to Geneva from the UK and has designed several small business websites in the past I believe as well as developing his own art/photography portfolio website.

I just spoke with him and said he would be interested and I'm sure he would do it for a very reasonable price.

I've sent you his number through the private message function.

Hi,

A friend of mine has recently moved to Geneva from the UK and has designed several small business websites in the past I believe as well as developing his own art/photography portfolio website.

I just spoke with him and said he would be interested and I'm sure he would do it for a very reasonable price.

I've sent you his number through the private message function.

Nanayaa A, Jan 9, 2010 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

Check this out:

http://teckpert.com/themes/examples/switcher.php?style=Coffee%20Break

You can get a high quality website for showcasing your work.

Message me if interested.

Hi,

Check this out:

http://teckpert.com/themes/examples/switcher.php?style=Coffee%20Break

You can get a high quality website for showcasing your work.

Message me if interested.

Adrian E, Jan 10, 2010 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Leigh,

curious to hear more about your video work. if you wanna talk about your project, i am sure as a freelance graphic designer i can realize your vision of your web appeareance for very competetive conditions. 

just drop me a line [email protected]

have a good day Leigh

Hi Leigh,

curious to hear more about your video work. if you wanna talk about your project, i am sure as a freelance graphic designer i can realize your vision of your web appeareance for very competetive conditions. 

just drop me a line [email protected]

have a good day Leigh

sevket, Jan 15, 2010 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Leigh,

Yes I am probably about 6 months too late (!) but are you still looking for someone to deisgn your site? I have recently moved to Switzerland and offer logo design, promotional material and of course web deisgn. I am also a professional photographer and depending on the nature of your business this could be handy. Have a peek at my website www.silversatsuma.com and do get in touch if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

Leigh,

Yes I am probably about 6 months too late (!) but are you still looking for someone to deisgn your site? I have recently moved to Switzerland and offer logo design, promotional material and of course web deisgn. I am also a professional photographer and depending on the nature of your business this could be handy. Have a peek at my website www.silversatsuma.com and do get in touch if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

Charlotte Berrington, Jul 20, 2010 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1059 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form