Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > shipping to uk

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
shipping to uk
I need to ship a few boxes back to the uk (speed is not an issue, money is) - not enough to necessitate a removal company (just books and clothes), but too much to take on the plane. Has anyone got any suggestions?

(apologies for the repeat posting - I know this question was asked before on the forums, but I can't access the replies to that thread, if there were any).
The text you are quoting:
I need to ship a few boxes back to the uk (speed is not an issue, money is) - not enough to necessitate a removal company (just books and clothes), but too much to take on the plane. Has anyone got any suggestions?

(apologies for the repeat posting - I know this question was asked before on the forums, but I can't access the replies to that thread, if there were any).
SpiffJun 6, 2007 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: shipping to uk
Post 1
I have heard these are good, but have no personal recommendations to give.... Worth getting a quote at least....
I have heard these are good, but have no personal recommendations to give.... Worth getting a quote at least....
barry, Jun 7, 2007 @ 23:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
thanks. any other recommendations? also, where can I get packing boxes?
thanks. any other recommendations? also, where can I get packing boxes?
Spiff, Jun 8, 2007 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
i got a ton from a recent move, yours for free if you want them. I live in Servette. Let me know...
i got a ton from a recent move, yours for free if you want them. I live in Servette. Let me know...
Nir Ofek, Jun 8, 2007 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Please see www.moveurstuff.co.uk for all move enquiries from a friendly and costs effective company (Thats us)  To UK or France or anywhere (Switzerland internal too)
 Please see www.moveurstuff.co.uk for all move enquiries from a friendly and costs effective company (Thats us)  To UK or France or anywhere (Switzerland internal too)
kevin oaten, Oct 12, 2009 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 770 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form