Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > squash ladder in Cologny

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
squash ladder in Cologny

Hi

Any squash players in Cologny intermediate level to form a ladder or play a few games. Let me know ! It would be great to form a ladder at the level of Cologny with the possibility to play a few games and move up (or down !) in order to find people with whom one has the same level ! Let me know if interested ! Cheers, Anne

The text you are quoting:

Hi

Any squash players in Cologny intermediate level to form a ladder or play a few games. Let me know ! It would be great to form a ladder at the level of Cologny with the possibility to play a few games and move up (or down !) in order to find people with whom one has the same level ! Let me know if interested ! Cheers, Anne

hotmail44Dec 1, 2009 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: squash ladder in Cologny
Post 1

Hi Anne,

I was just out at the club in Chambésy last week and got my taste for squash back in a big way.  I'm looking for a partner for this Thursday (Feb 25) out at Cologny - did you get any interest on your ladder?  I might be interested...

Fysh

Hi Anne,

I was just out at the club in Chambésy last week and got my taste for squash back in a big way.  I'm looking for a partner for this Thursday (Feb 25) out at Cologny - did you get any interest on your ladder?  I might be interested...

Fysh

Abu_Sammak, Feb 23, 2010 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: squash ladder in Cologny
Post 2

Hi Guys,

If you want to play or organize a tournament in the clubs in Cologny or Meyrin (Maisonnex), contact the squash coach there (Conor D'Cruz, ex. 89 ranked world player).  He is really good and great at getting people together for squash evenings.  [email protected].

Cheers

Geraldine

Hi Guys,

If you want to play or organize a tournament in the clubs in Cologny or Meyrin (Maisonnex), contact the squash coach there (Conor D'Cruz, ex. 89 ranked world player).  He is really good and great at getting people together for squash evenings.  [email protected].

Cheers

Geraldine

Cladagh, Feb 23, 2010 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form