Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > A bit random

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A bit random

Errr...this is a bit random I know but does anyone know of a men's gymnastics club in Lausanne or Morges? Gymnastics as in Rings, High bar, Floor etc

When I google gymnastics I either get 'Gymnase' or Rhythmic Gymnastics which seems to be scampering around with a ball or a ribbon on a stick and I can do that in my back garden on my own.

Many thanks

The text you are quoting:

Errr...this is a bit random I know but does anyone know of a men's gymnastics club in Lausanne or Morges? Gymnastics as in Rings, High bar, Floor etc

When I google gymnastics I either get 'Gymnase' or Rhythmic Gymnastics which seems to be scampering around with a ball or a ribbon on a stick and I can do that in my back garden on my own.

Many thanks

Max BMar 3, 2015 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1000 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: A bit random
Post 1

Try to contact the sport centre of Bergieres in Lausanne, they might be able to help you http://www.lausanne.ch/thematiques/olympisme-et-sport/sport-a-vivre/installations-sportives/salles-sport/bergieres-salle-gymnastique.html 

Try to contact the sport centre of Bergieres in Lausanne, they might be able to help you http://www.lausanne.ch/thematiques/olympisme-et-sport/sport-a-vivre/installations-sportives/salles-sport/bergieres-salle-gymnastique.html 

EvA S, Mar 3, 2015 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: A bit random
Post 2

Many thanks Eva :-)

Many thanks Eva :-)

Max B, Mar 5, 2015 @ 09:22