Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > English (Or North American or Australian) Dental Hygenist

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English (Or North American or Australian) Dental Hygenist

I hope you can help.  I have a UK genius dentist in London, who I'm happy to visit whenever needed but I now need quarterly hygenist care to ensure my teeth don't deteriorate any further (I'm ancient!).

I have only had terrible treatment at the hands of Swiss Dentists/Hygenists (a Swiss friend even told me "just because we make the best dental instruments, doesn't mean we make the best dentists!").  I rest my case.

Live in Lausanne and will consider 50kms radius just to get someone good and I don't mean "English Speaking".  

The text you are quoting:

I hope you can help.  I have a UK genius dentist in London, who I'm happy to visit whenever needed but I now need quarterly hygenist care to ensure my teeth don't deteriorate any further (I'm ancient!).

I have only had terrible treatment at the hands of Swiss Dentists/Hygenists (a Swiss friend even told me "just because we make the best dental instruments, doesn't mean we make the best dentists!").  I rest my case.

Live in Lausanne and will consider 50kms radius just to get someone good and I don't mean "English Speaking".  

Carolyn CDec 6, 2023 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 154 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 154 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form