Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > English/Dutch and French exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English/Dutch and French exchange

Hi there, 

Would anyone be interested in a language exchange? I would like to have a once a week coffeedate with a native French speaker. I live in Lausanne, just moved here and I can offer my Dutch and/or English in return (French is A2 level, Dutch is my mothertongue and I studied in English and lived in Australia). Let me know if you are interested! First coffee is on me :) 

Thanks! 

Emilie

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, 

Would anyone be interested in a language exchange? I would like to have a once a week coffeedate with a native French speaker. I live in Lausanne, just moved here and I can offer my Dutch and/or English in return (French is A2 level, Dutch is my mothertongue and I studied in English and lived in Australia). Let me know if you are interested! First coffee is on me :) 

Thanks! 

Emilie

Emilie BarnasconiMay 22, 2017 @ 15:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1277 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English/Dutch and French exchange
Post 1

Hello Emilie!

That's something I was looking for, I'm dropping you a message. Once a week may be a little too much for me though, we will see.

Hello Emilie!

That's something I was looking for, I'm dropping you a message. Once a week may be a little too much for me though, we will see.

Romaric D, May 23, 2017 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Emilie,

Probably my French is worse, but I can offer a Dutch conversation. I'm moving this week from Amsterdam to Lausanne. So if you want a Dutch coffee date let me know :) And maybe at some point it can be in French

Susan

Hi Emilie,

Probably my French is worse, but I can offer a Dutch conversation. I'm moving this week from Amsterdam to Lausanne. So if you want a Dutch coffee date let me know :) And maybe at some point it can be in French

Susan

Susan Smit, May 30, 2017 @ 23:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Romaric,

One of my clients (Language Coaching Geneva) is looking to do a free tandem to practise her french conversation (A2) and in return she can teach you english. She is free on tuesdays and thursdays during the week. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!

Hi Romaric,

One of my clients (Language Coaching Geneva) is looking to do a free tandem to practise her french conversation (A2) and in return she can teach you english. She is free on tuesdays and thursdays during the week. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks!

Rachelle P, May 31, 2017 @ 11:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Rachelle,

Thank you very much for the offer, I will send send you a message!

Hello Rachelle,

Thank you very much for the offer, I will send send you a message!

Romaric D, May 31, 2017 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1277 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form